Need ideas to make money for weed

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by bucs420, Jul 7, 2012.

1. bucs420 bucs420

• Since: Jun 7, 2012
    So I need ideas to make money because I'm not old enough to get a real job and I only have like 7 bucks at my dads house a like 40 at my moms but she borrowed it so I have like 7 bucks, and I've asked for an allowance but moneys tight right now so I don't have one yet. Just give me some examples of what you did to make money as a kid (btw I'm going into 8th grade).
  2. BlazinJays BlazinJays

• Since: May 27, 2012
    You're only in 8th grade so you don't need weed, if i were you i would just mooch of people that do smoke.
    basshigher420 likes this.
  3. McSmoke McSmoke

• Since: Jul 7, 2012
    Sell games and stuff thats what i do, play them then just sell them.

Or if you get like lunch money just take a buck or two out of that every day
  4. bucs420 bucs420

• Since: Jun 7, 2012
    I never said I NEED weed, I asked for ideas to make money so I can get some, because I like to smoke it, it's my choice do not tell me what to do.
  5. BlazinJays BlazinJays

• Since: May 27, 2012
    yeah kid your right, do what ever you want its your call to do whatever want :)
  6. Psycho Juggalo420 Psycho Juggalo420

• Since: May 16, 2011
    Go around your neighborhood and ask people around if you can mow their yard.That's what I did when i was in high school and needed money $10 a yard and about 7 different yards that's $70 a week.
    basshigher420 likes this.
  7. GetRondo'd GetRondo'd

• Since: Jun 13, 2011
    Sell weed?
  8. AintChokinYouAintSmokin AintChokinYouAintSmokin

• Since: Jun 20, 2012
    Sell games is what I do. I walk my parents friends dogs for $20 a week. Always good for getting a gram a week but I also get $20 from my mum for pocket money but I haven't got pocket money for around a year because I stole her credit card and spent heaps of money and I've been paying it back but that ends this week! Gonna be getting an easy $40 a week for doing jack. ( no homo) At school ask people for spare change and save that up. I used to do it and I was getting an extra $15-$20 a week. Although you will probably get labelled a scab, it's worth it.

Good luck keep Toking
    BlazinJays likes this.