Need to be clean in 30-40 days

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by hardtoexplain31, Jul 30, 2005.

1. hardtoexplain31 hardtoexplain31

• Since: Jul 30, 2005
    I have a pre-employment urine test coming up in about a month - 5 weeks. I have been a very extreme smoker for the past year. Up until yesterday(when I found out about the opportunity), I was regularly smoking about 1-2 times per day, or about 5-7 times per week. Last week, I didn't smoke as much(3 or 4 times) and I smoked 3 times this week(until yesterday). I need to pass this test, b/c it will reflect negatively on myself if I fail, and also on my dad, who arranged for this opportunity. I don't want to pass the test alone, I want to completely flush out my system of all the THC in it before the test.
    I am 6'0" and weigh 300 pounds. I know my metabolism is slower than most, and this is why I am worried. I work 11 hours per day, driving around delivering equipment. Can anyone give me a natural way to pass the toxins out of my system?
    Thanks
  2. HappyMan HappyMan

• Subscriber
    • Since: Apr 13, 2001
    A person needs about 30 days, if they do nothing, to clear the system. Stop smoking now and you should be fine.
  3. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    At 6' and 300 lbs. I doubt that you'll be clean in time. People carrying extra weight will store more THC metabolites in their body fat and it'll take longer to naturally leach out. Fat-burning exercise will speed the process. That is the only thing that will speed the process.

The good news is that pre-emp tests are almost never observed, which means you can use substitution of someone else's clean urine, purchased clean urine, or purchased synthetic urine.

You would also be able to pass with a dilution technique. If you choose to go that route you should buy a bunch of THC tests from eBay and test yourself to see how you're doing. The trick is to dilute enough to pass but not so much that your sample tests as dilute.

Dilution and aspirin-- the technique

DILUTION: tips, tricks and guidelines from N2

Substitution techniques always work, but take some practice and can't be used in a closely observed test.

SUBSTITUTION: Tips, tricks and guidelines by N2

and look at

Fooling the Bladder Cops
  4. NervousNellie NervousNellie

• Since: Jul 23, 2005
    I can't really tell you anything that N2 or Buzzby couldn't but since we're basically the same body type here's what I'm doing all of which was gleaned from this website.

1. Stop smoking and get on a low fat diet right away. And I mean LOW FAT. Count your grams. But don't starve yourself. If you can drop 10 or 15 pounds before your tests that's 10 or 15 pounds less fat you have to clean.

2. Start working out. I'm going about an hour to 1.5 hours 6 days a week. Join a gym if you have to. And make a point of mixing in some weight lifting in ADDITION to your regular workout. Back off completely about 3 days before your test.

3. Get on a metabolism booster. I'm taking Hydroxycut (recomended by a poster on this board. Can be bought at any GNC). I've had previous experience with these long before trying to pass a test. They work very well when combined with a low fat diet and work outs.

4. Have three plans. Plan A, B, C. My plan A right now is subbing clean urine for the test even though I'm clean for 28 days as of Sunday. There is a sticky thread by N2 on this. I've already worked out my plan and have practiced. Plan B is dillution on test day (see N2's sticky thread on dillution on this board) Plan C is to do it naturally.

5. Test yourself using home tests. Lots of places to order those on the net.

6. Pray.

Good luck.
  5. «°Ñøvã°» «°Ñøvã°»

• Since: Jul 3, 2005
    Theres no way you will be completely clear of thc but you might be below the levels if you excersize.
  6. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    • Since: Jan 13, 2005
    Home Test

Try a home test and you can gage if you'll pass.