Need to test negative for THC, but positive for opioids - possible?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by InfectedWithMJ, Aug 15, 2013.

1. InfectedWithMJ InfectedWithMJ

• Since: Aug 30, 2008
    I know the guidelines suggest staying away from MJ for as long as possible to pass with dilution with a minimum of 2-3 days of abstinence. What is a rather safe zone if dilution is used properly for someone 185lbs 6'2, 3-4 times per day smoker ("vaporer") with faster than average metabolism? I am a pain patient and since I don't live in a MMJ state, I will be discharged from pratice for using MJ. At the same time I will also be discharged if I test negative for opioid prescription since they want to make sure you're not running out faster than you're supposed to... I got 27 days ahead of the next drug screen and I don't know what to do, lol. I recently had 2 spinal surgeries and I still have 5 herniated disks, so I am in pain and neither opioids nor MJ are that great by themselves, but they do the trick along with gabapentin and ibuprofen... I guess I would take opioids over MJ given my position, but MJ helps tremendously. The doc won't hear it though - DEA won't let him.

I figured, if I stop toking 10 days before the test, but take my opiods 1-4 hours before the urine test, would I test positive for opioids?
  2. Fingal Fingal

• Since: Aug 2, 2010
    Tell your doc your still in pain, took some of your brothers brownies and it really helped. Downplay the smoking of pot, thats why docs arent behind it