NEEEEED advice for passing hair follicle test!

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by sinsemilla247, Mar 26, 2010.

1. sinsemilla247 sinsemilla247

• Since: Mar 26, 2010
    So I've done close to 10 hours of research trying to find the best way to pass my hair follicle test on monday

So far I've done 2 vinegar/clean&clear/tide/Tsal treatments, added baking soda before the third time, bleached and redyed once, and then dyed again (cause the color sucked!)... I've read alot of success stories on here so I want some honest input... i need this internship more than anything!!!

background: 21 white female, medium length hair reddish/brown/blonde naturally, pretty high metabolism, a little active, 130 pounds, 5' 3"
    Have been clean for 1 month, but prior I smoked on average at least a bowl day 5-6 days a week for a year and a half and before that never smoked once in my life (like that matters now...)... used to smoke pretty average stuff but for the last few weeks before i stopped i got my hands on some GOOD stuff and decided to go out in style till i got this internship...figured it would be a urine test, but totally freaked out when I found out it was a hair test :eek:

Its friday evening and I go in to take my drug screen Monday afternoon... bought two bottles of follikleen from my local headshop (all they had) and dont have enought time to order anything else, so what should I do and what are my chances do you think?? Ive been stressing hard core for the last week trying to figure out what to do... all i wanna do is smoke a blunt right now!! Please help!!
  2. 5bluntsaday 5bluntsaday

• Since: Mar 24, 2010
    Are you planning on doing anymore bleach and redyes? I think at least 3 is the way to go.
  3. sinsemilla247 sinsemilla247

I was planning on doing at least one more - but I'll do two if you think that'll work, thanks!
  4. sinsemilla247 sinsemilla247

I'm getting ready to do my third/last bleach/redye... any last thoughts, like if you think i'll pass or not?? My test is tomorrow and i'm soooo nervous!! Help would be greatly appreciated :sigh:
  5. sinsemilla247 sinsemilla247

passed!! Yay :)
  6. kronixmeng kronixmeng

• Since: Mar 14, 2010
    congrats!:angel: