Next Generation Vape? Vapexhale Cloud?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Stonebreaker6, May 19, 2010.

1. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    $349 if you get on the pre-order list, unless you want the ultra fancy Sovereignty Gridded HydraTree for $429. The other two options are StoneGlassWorks ShowerDome and VertigoGlass HydraTree. All of the glass hydratubes are top quality. They're getting ready to start shipping production units soon, but they're shipping in order of who signed up first, so I don't know how long delivery time will be if you sign up now. You'll pay more after the preorder list is closed though. I should be getting my hands on one very soon that's production level except for the temp dial (it lacks a 12 o'clock indent), and I'll be reporting my impressions ASAP. I've been assured that the Cloud is indeed next generation, as far as performance. You should be able to hit it as hard as a bong, including back to back hits. vapexhale.com/
  2. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    Here's a video of the Cloud with an existing glass piece, the Sovereignty Peyote Pillar.

3. m0sh m0sh

• Since: Sep 12, 2010
    Seems to be amazing...I'd be a little afraid carrying the HydraTree in my backpack since its from glass ... that is my only true concern...a bong like vaporizer is really cool

EDIT : I just browsed the site today and it seems that the 350$ package are not there anymore but only 449$...not that is expensive
  4. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    Those two $449 options are the ones that were selling for $349 during pre-sale. The pre-sale is over, and it seems like $449 is now the entry level price.

They'll be selling the vaporizer by itself (without the hydratube) later on, so if you already have a nice bong, you can save $ by just getting the vape and using your own glass.

Looks like a couple more months until they start shipping production units, but reviews on pre-production units will be coming out very shortly.
  5. m0sh m0sh

Better luck next time I guess...waiting for a fully barf review of this awesome looking bong vape ;)
  6. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    The presale price of $349 has been extended through this weekend (5/8). After that, you'll never see a new one available for under $450. I've tried out a beta unit this past week and it's a great vaporizer. Register for pre-order at vapexhale.com and even if you change your mind down the road, you can just decline to order. It'll be a month or two before they start shipping units, and if you sign up now, your number probably won't come up until months after that. You really can't go wrong.
  7. m0sh m0sh

is it possible to ship overseas?

thanks for this mate...im seriously thinking about this
  8. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    They're going to be making 220V Clouds at some point.
  9. m0sh m0sh

Cheers, I got the same response from the vapor cloud team :"We will be coming out with a 220v a few months after the American version but we would be more than happy to send a unit to XXXXX...."

So I'm guessing the DC input is inside the vaporizer itself?

I see no problem using a step down adapter
  10. m0sh m0sh

I got 3 more questions if anyone can answer them:

1. Can you post a video regrading vaping hash/resin in this vaporizer?
    2. Does the resin gather some where in the unit, scraping resin/oil is really awesome ;)
    3.Is it out yet? :)

Cheers
  11. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    The Cloud will do a great job with hash. You can reclaim from the bowl and the Hydra Tube (or whatever glass piece you're using). It looks like production units will start shipping before Xmas, maybe in Nov.

The latest Cloud video shows off a really, really nice glass piece-the Mobius Ion Matrix Perc. It comes in a Reti Perc as well. And yes, it's vapor, not smoke, in the vid.

Also, I've been told this vape is going to be featured in an upcoming Joe Rogan podcast.

12. m0sh m0sh

thanks ^^^ finally you've answered my questions...I was waiting for an update...its seems to be going out soon and I'm so excited

Do you actually believe that by using this vaporizer you can get people out of smoking? I mean, its seems like finally a real intuitive vaporizer and I don't think we have that today...I mean the learning curve and such
  13. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    It should be the one and only vape on the market that you can just hand to a bong loving smoker who doesn't know one end of a vape from the other, and tell him to just hit it. You don't have to worry about how the temp setting lines up with a particular person's draw speed. You can hit it hard or easy. It doesn't matter. This has been beta tested by people who have owned/used the best big hitting vapes on the market, and the word is that no other model measures up. If you can afford this kind of $ for a vape, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Both the vape and selection of hydratubes are top quality.

If you're serious about getting one of these, you need to go to vapexhale.com and click on 'reserve your cloud now'. It's a pre-order list you'll be getting on. You're not obligated to buy. You can decline when your name comes up, but the longer you wait to get on the list, the longer it'll take to get one. They've already got about a thousand pre-orders.
  14. m0sh m0sh

^^ I did the pre order :) thanks for your help...gonna buy this for sure...its looks like my thing.
  15. m0sh m0sh

Hey 5drive, I just thought about maybe the only downsize of this vaporizer

Well, the thing I most enjoy is vaporizing in my bed with my GF... :) I just pass the whip...now with the bong it will be harder...and thus I might keep my EQ and not sell it just for that.

Or is it possible to use a whip without any glass? it looks possible
  16. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    The Cloud has been released for orders. They're filling about a thousand preorders this week.

It's not really a bong (maybe the size of a mini bong). The vape and hydratube aren't that big. If I can sit in my easy chair and take hits with one hand, you can do the same in bed. You just have to sit up straight. Try it out and see how it does. After using the Cloud, you may find you don't even want to use the Extreme anymore.
  17. m0sh m0sh

Still,there should be an adapter at the top so i can connect a whip...
    About pre ordering,when does the shipping starts ? Is it going to be overseas aswell? I'm dying to be the first in my country to own a cloud :)
  18. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    Attaching a whip would be a downgrade. The hydratube allows much better hits than you get from any whip vape. And you can just turn the Cloud upside down and use with a good bong. People add glass to imrpove the vaping experience, not take it away.

I'm sure they're going to ship the earliest ordered units first, so if you preordered in May (deadline was May 8th), you'll be getting yours shipped later rather than sooner.

If you need a 220V unit you can either get a US version, or wait a few months until they start building the higher voltage units.
  19. m0sh m0sh

I got my pre order few days after the deadline, and I was told to show the email by the time they send it out so I can get the discount...between that and...everything I didn't hear a single word about this vapor being ready...there's no problem with a U.S machine altho 220V would be better
  20. thedopefiend thedopefiend

• Since: Jan 9, 2006
    Thought you guys might like to know that I just released my in-depth review of The Cloud on my podcast, which you can download and listen to for free. It includes an interview with one of the creators: