One hit of quality bud...How long until clean?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by hopenbilly, Jan 16, 2012.

1. hopenbilly hopenbilly

• Since: Dec 15, 2011
    Hello all,

After passing my preemployment urine test last month, I read more and more about how long one hit would last in your system. I have smoked roughly 2 grams over the course of 8 days from last July to present day. I am 6'2", 180, and have a very fast metabolism and low body fat.

Yesterday at 7p.m., I took one hit from a bong that was packed with about .1g of quality bud - and boy was I ripped. It was more of mushroom trip for me with low visuals. It was awesome and so I started to conduct more experiements on my body just in case I smoke while I am working. I start my job in 2 weeks, and it is a random testing position.

I have read that it takes 0-7 days for one hit to metabolize below the 50n/g level, and I wanted to chart my progress and experience. I tested my 2nd void earlier today, and passed with a great line for the FirstCheck 50n/g test. Now I know that my body isn't 100% clean, but it is below the 50n/g cutoff level and it hasn't been 24 hours since I smoked.

I wanted to post to see if anyone else has ever conducted 1 hit experiments. I last smoked Dec. 2nd, so I was clean for a while. I am not going to smoke again, but if I do, I figured I could get away with smoking 1 hit every 1-2 months before my weekend or before a holiday like today.

What do you guys think?
  2. hopenbilly hopenbilly

Update:

Just to make sure, I tested my first void today and the line was even better - I was still below the 50n/g cutoff level. This is simply amazing because of all the myths that surround the topic of pot. I feel pretty assured that I can smoke 1-2 times a month (1 hit) and not worry about testing above my 50n/g cutoff level for randoms.

I guess most people on this site smoke more than one hit - hence zero input. Anyways, I should be able to smoke until my metabolism slows down or I become heavier. Hope this helps someone in the future.

Peace n Love!!!
  3. DrugTestDave DrugTestDave

• Since: Sep 1, 2010
    I think you may be onto something :) If you want to do this for cheaper, grab some THC tests online. I used the ones on PassADrugTest.com --those are $11 each, way cheaper than Walgreen's. Then when I want to get a second opinion if a line is iffy, then I use the First Check. I have also passed 1-2 and 3-4 days after a good one hit, so you should keep doing this and charting your results on this thread. Just don't put your job in jeopardy!
  4. hopenbilly hopenbilly

DTD, I still had leftover FirstCheck tests from when I was preparing for my preemployment screening. I bought like 10 of them in Alabama when visiting some family, and they are only 12 bucks (the same test is 21 here). I know that I could pass a random, but more than likely, I won't chance it. I will probably take one or two hits a year, if that. I just wanted to give the govt an indirect "bird" and smoke one last hit since I had two weeks until I started. I also figured that if I could pass a test in 5-7 days after smoking 6 days in a row, then I should be able to take one hit and be fine.

I had one more test left, and used it again this morning. Of course I passed. This will be my last take home test for a while, but I enjoy lurking on this site.