Orange pills?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by infamous1, Apr 8, 2010.

1. infamous1 infamous1

• Since: Nov 3, 2009
    I heard if you put orange pills so i assume vitamin C pill in your bud it gets you higher any truth to that?
  2. bluedeadbear bluedeadbear

• Since: May 19, 2009
    No. Vitamin C is awesome for you though.
  3. Orange Bud Orange Bud

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 28, 2009
    Ive never heard of it and it sounds far-fetched. I wouldn't try it. Smoking pills isn't the healthiest thing to do but it wont kill you. I would say there is no truth to it, although Ive heard eating a mango an hour before you smoke makes your body absorb more chemicals like THC.
  4. Vicki Vicki

• Cat Whisperer
    • Since: Dec 8, 2004
    No, it's not true. :)
  5. thelonglostson thelonglostson

• Since: Feb 4, 2010
    Maybe if it was an orange marinol pill. I've poked a hole through one and spilled it on some weed that was in a blunt.. Can't say the effects were worth the money. ($10 a pill)
  6. Frostb1te Frostb1te

• Since: Feb 17, 2009
    "magic" mushrooms even out with vitamin C as in the trip will have a higher chance of being a good trip. Maybe that what they were talking about?

[Mod note: Magic mushrooms are off topic and not up for discussion. Infraction issued.]
  7. FunkySkunky FunkySkunky

• Gentille, allouette
    • Since: Dec 31, 2007
    Whoever told you that probably said the word "peels" not "pills". Putting orange peels in a weed bag will keep it moist for a longer period of time but will also make it more susceptible to mold. And it will not get you higher. It might give the weed a slight taste of citrus, but it certainly will not affect your high.
  8. sterbo sterbo

• sailor dog...
    • Since: Feb 10, 2007
    If the 'orange pills' are indeed Vit C, then the answer is no, you willl not get any higher.

But since I'm one of those who subscribe to the general benefits of C as a regimen then take it anyway...:)
  9. CS&N CS&N

• Since: May 22, 2009
    Or maby he was... http://knowyourmeme.com/i/10360/original/Peelz_by_mrsaturn123.jpg?1250829459

...The pic window wont open, dammit.
    1 people like this.
  10. WolfGang Paco WolfGang Paco

• Since: Jul 13, 2009
    Vitamin C will increase you high with an off topic substance.