Other things you can smoke?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by smokeymadpot, Feb 23, 2010.

1. smokeymadpot smokeymadpot

• Since: Aug 5, 2009
    Can a mod please move this to a more suitable catergory, like "Surveys, Polls, and Questions"? Thank you very much.

I'm taking a tolerance break. But I'm so used to smoking something. Is there anything else I can smoke just to have that feeling of smoking? Like not anything that will get me high, just something that tastes relatively good and isn't too harsh on my lungs. And yeah I don't smoke tobacco. I've heard you can smoke green tea and banana peels and shit, but I just wanna get your opinions and reccomendations.

NOTE: I don't feel like ordering legal bud, so don't say it.
  2. sterbo sterbo

• sailor dog...
    • Since: Feb 10, 2007
    Well, there's always a blast from the past.
    Some of us young potheads gave it a go and, well...

2 people like this.
  3. zEnVy zEnVy

• Since: Nov 12, 2008
    You could go down to the local headshop and buy some damiana or mullein, they are smooth smokes. I bet they have some sort of natural herbal there.
  4. smokeymadpot smokeymadpot

Nah, the only headshops local to me don't have anything of the sort, not even K2. And the Salvia supply has been extremely dry lately.
  5. CrayzStoner CrayzStoner

• Since: Feb 5, 2010
    Green tea: never heard of smoking it
    Banana peels: tried it and it didnt do shit but i must say it tasted decent

Go to your headshop and get K2 or Spice. Either of these will get you fucked up (well its said that 1/10 people dont get high from them) but it works for me and my friends and probably will for you. The taste isnt to bad, but it definitely feels like something that shouldnt be smoked. The effects are worth it its a good two hour buzz if you smoke a few hits, and its like a weed high but much less intense. Im sure if you smoked alot you could get pretty fucked up though. Give it a try!
  6. Mokkie Mokkie

• Since: Dec 3, 2009
    Corn silk dried grape vine
  7. Mr Whale Nips Mr Whale Nips

• Since: Feb 17, 2010
    You can smoke pretty much anything really. Even actual grass if you dry it out. I guess the easiest and legalist (yeah, not a word) would be tea from tea bags. It's kinda harsh though, and it'll reek if you do it inside. So basically...bad idea.

I guess I didn't really help much. Ha...
  8. Gee Gee

• The truth is in here
    • Since: May 14, 2009
    How bout sucking on some fags? :laugh: :laugh:

[IMG]

(Candy cigarettes for those who don't know :laugh:)
    3 people like this.
  9. locket locket

• Oodalolly
    • Since: Dec 1, 2008
    You're welcome to try whatever you like, but lets be honest here...is the sensation of smoking something really what you're looking for??
    I think you will just be disappointed when whatever dried plant materials you choose to smoke does not produce any kind of high.
    1 people like this.
  10. smokeymadpot smokeymadpot

Yes it is really what I am looking for. A couple years ago I got hooked on ciggs because I quit the ganja for a lil while. I was smoking them just because I wanted that sensation, and it was working great, until I got hooked on the nicotine. I just want some kind of plant/herb that I can smoke just to get the sensation, but something thats not addicting.

I obviously do not expect any sort of high from green tea or banana peels, thats so, whats the word, middle school.
  11. dope lettuce dope lettuce

• Since: Dec 2, 2009
    hotdogs
    1 people like this.
  12. locket locket

• Oodalolly
    • Since: Dec 1, 2008
    But smoking cigarettes gives you a head rush from the tobacco, so that's not the "sensation" of smoking, it's a different kind of high. The "sensation" of smoking can be easily achieved by sucking air through a straw.
  13. smokeymadpot smokeymadpot

Personally, I have never really gotten anykind of "rush" from tobacco. The only thing that happened was when I wasn't smoking, I had this extreme desire to smoke more. I never really felt any "high" or "rush" or what ever you want to call it. Thats just me though.

And its sort of hard to explain what it is I like about the sensation of smoking. I just like the flavor, and seeing the smoke, and smelling it, and lighting it. I just love the feeling. its not like I think I can't go on without smoking, but I enjoy it. You get what I mean?
  14. aristocrat aristocrat

• Since: Feb 20, 2010
    Oh wow, I remember those.

In retrospect, the idea of giving kids pretend cigarette candy was pretty harmless. I can imagine them trying this today.
  15. DayDreamer23 DayDreamer23

• Since: Dec 14, 2009
    Get some flavoured tobacco =)
  16. Gee Gee

• The truth is in here
    • Since: May 14, 2009
    Yeah if they released these today there would be lawsuits everywhere. They even changed the name to Fads somewhere along the way to keep people happy.
  17. BlazedCanadian BlazedCanadian

• Since: Jul 29, 2009
    They still sell popeye ciggarettes, which is basicly the same as the fags, they also sell black liqourish pipes lol with little red candy as the charcoal :p
  18. Wonderlustking Wonderlustking

• Since: Mar 15, 2009
    Blue lotus is beautiful to smoke, its thick and tasty. Its what the Egyptians used to smoke :)
  19. CRIMSONxSOLDIER CRIMSONxSOLDIER

• All Aboard the Canni-bus!
    • Since: May 25, 2008
    You could smoke some pole. loll.
    jay/kay
  20. r011u123y35 r011u123y35

• Since: Mar 7, 2008
    I know you said you didn't smoke tobacco, but if you're just looking to smoke something, pick up a couple different types of cigars. I smoke cigars quite often, and at no point have I ever felt a "need" for one. You don't inhale the smoke, mainly they're just for flavor and aroma. But if you just want to smoke something that's not going to do any damage to your lungs, and that taste/smell good, cigars would be the way to go.
    1 people like this.