Overdose on Edibles: Sore for 2 days?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by BeyondTheBlue, Feb 24, 2011.

1. BeyondTheBlue BeyondTheBlue

• Since: Feb 24, 2011
    My girlfriend dug into one of my pot brownies 2 nights ago. She ate quite a bit of one by herself, which is an AWFUL lot of weed for her. I don't have a lot of experience with edibles, but we tried one of the same kind / strength a couple weekends ago, and we were both totally gone from eating just a half of one each. She doesn't usually need much weed to get blasted: usually 3 hits or so of strong stuff out of a pipe is enough to make her totally gone.

She ended up passing out really early that night, which I didn't think much of, but she woke up really stoned the next day, which never happens (as long as we start early enough in the evening). By that afternoon of the next day she was finished coming down off it, but then she started getting achy. By that night, her throat had started to hurt, and she was in a moderate amount of pain, and also dizzy and slighly nauseous. She never got sick, tho.

Now, it's the next day, a full 48 hours after she ate the brownie, and she's still really sore and achy. Her body doesn't so much hurt, as it is just really sore, but she does have a headache, and her throat hurts a good bit, and she's exhausted.

Questions: Anyone experienced this before? I've been googling around trying to find any cases where achiness lasted this long, but nothing comes up. Does anyone know of anything she can do to speed her recovery? Drink tons of water? Hot showers? Sweat it out?
  2. Dedbr Dedbr

• Domestic War Veteran
    • Since: Mar 24, 2001
    It's not the brownies dude, she has the flu I believe. The symptoms are exactly the same........:wave:

You didn't get sick right? But you probably will I bet when you get the same bug........;)

Ded.........
  3. BeyondTheBlue BeyondTheBlue

• Since: Feb 24, 2011
    I find it very unlikely that it's the flu. She was perfectly fine, she ate the brownie, she got stoned, she came down, now she feels like her muscles are filled with acid, similar to a hangover.

We had sex the night that she got stoned, and I slept next to her both nights. If she had the flu, I'd probably be sick right now too, but I'm fine.
  4. Dedbr Dedbr

• Domestic War Veteran
    • Since: Mar 24, 2001
    OK. I believe you, but the symptoms sound like the flu. You not being sick really means nothing. The likelihood of you getting it is greater if you are exposed.....

Treatment? Try the same thing as you would for the flu. Give her some NSAID's and some water and continue until symptoms abate....... :D

Ded........
  5. GunCow GunCow

• Since: Jul 6, 2009
    Tell her to drink a lot of water, take a hot shower, and go for a run. That might help to shake the shakiness out.

Maybe you fucked her into bed rot.
  6. kaykayLovesHerMnDank kaykayLovesHerMnDank

• Since: Feb 19, 2011
    haha shit, id juss smoke bud