picture of a gram

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by nocleareyes, Dec 10, 2009.

1. nocleareyes nocleareyes

• Since: Apr 8, 2009
    can someone post a pic of a gram (of danks?)
    im picking up tomorrow from a non scale user and i dont wanna get ripped off. someone please give a pic or easy to understand comparison of size.
  2. StonedCoder StonedCoder

• Since: Aug 4, 2009
    You're much better off buying a scale than eyeballing it. The difference could be great.
  3. spam&rice_420 spam&rice_420

• Since: Oct 13, 2009
    this is exactly 1 gram...every bud will look different dont forget...

[IMG]
    1 people like this.
  4. nocleareyes nocleareyes

• Since: Apr 8, 2009
    sick, thats not too far off from what i thought. like the size of two quarters, maybe three?
  5. Rocketman Rocketman

• Since: May 14, 2009
    Yea around that. But you can get really fluffee weed that looks like more, and very packed weed that may only look like .5.

Thats why I got a scale.
  6. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    After 16 years of smoking, I don't trust "eyeballing" weed. I use a digital scale, as being able to weigh it is the ONLY way of being assured you are getting your money's worth. Had a guy stop buy to sell me a 1/4 the other night....LOOKED legit, but I tossed it on the scale.... 5.4 grams, meaning I got shorted 1.6. I would have ended up paying for that 1.6 that I didn't actually recieve if I didn't have a scale handy and was able to PROVE the bag was short instantly. Think about it.... that ONE error would have cost me almost 30 bucks.....and you can get a scale for less than that, and be assured you'll never get ripped off again!!!
  7. OldTimeToker OldTimeToker

• Since: Nov 13, 2009
    Adding to what TM, do note that different strains of weed have different densities, meaning when you break up the bud it'll break up into more or less depending on how good the bud it. I know for a fact that a legit gram of headies looks like more broken up than a gram of mids. Keep those things in mind man so you dont get jipped!
  8. Midnighttoker Midnighttoker

• Since: Mar 18, 2009

Don't let Fido eat it! lol
  9. Csharp Csharp

• Since: Nov 18, 2008
    haha, he/she wants in on that ^^^^
  10. spam&rice_420 spam&rice_420

• Since: Oct 13, 2009
    too late, fido chewed on a used vapor bag and got all torn-up...hes found nugs I accedently dropped and eates-um...I got to be carefull around him...

this is my stonner dog, fido... my pomeranian ate a gram once, it was his last never touched it again, my chihuahua loves bud\kif licks the table of crumbs...
  11. strutinshizz strutinshizz

• Since: Oct 21, 2009
    Depending, sometimes buying without weighing is quite good.

A couple of weeks ago I found this kid who had a father that grew weed, and he filled me a tennis ball box full of weed, for 100€, the weed wasnt the best but for the price pretty good.