Pineapple Bong (fail)

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by Bushbr, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Bushbr Bushbr

• Since: Feb 14, 2009
    so the other night me and my buddy were out grocery shopping, and we saw a pineapple, and we both decided to take it home and attempt at making a bong out of it

we started by hollowing out the pineapple

we were pretty ripped while doing this, so it didnt turn out the greatest

[IMG]

we then cut a hole into the side for the bowl/slider, but upon realizing that we didnt cut the whole at enough of an angle, we figured we needed to use the bong horizontally, which was okay seeing as we decided to use this first one sans water.

we then cut the top off a bottle and jammed that into the pineapple to make the top so we could inhale from there.

it was basically a failure in general becuz we didnt hollow it out enough, we compromised the inegrity of the pineapple becuz we kinda pierced the skin when trying to hollow it out.

so my buddy covered the bottom and the top with duct tape in an attempt to make it air tight.

for a trail run, it wasn't bad, but i just thought i would share my story and see if anyone had any tips for our next attempt

also, here is a bad picture of me trying to smoke the pineapple
    [IMG]
  2. madmodder123 madmodder123

• Since: Sep 27, 2008
    lol thats a PHAIL but you get a C for effort :D
  3. dirtbomb dirtbomb

• Hippie
    • Since: Sep 1, 2008
    :laugh:
    Did you have enough left over Pineapple for the munchies?
  4. bcolby20 bcolby20

• Since: Feb 7, 2009
    :rofl2:LMFAO. dude that is an epic fail. lol u get a solid b for effort and creativeness tho. that is some funny shit bro.

:bananaride: in the meantime.....what the FUCK is up with this smiley? lmao
  5. allenlovesgreen allenlovesgreen

• Subscriber
    • Since: Jun 26, 2008
    [IMG]

:p:jk:

Why a pineapple though? Why not an apple or a cucumber? hehe, good job on trying though, whatever gets the job done, right?
  6. Up In Smoke Up In Smoke

• Since:
    I once had to repeated remind my friend that making a pipe out of a lemon would be a bad idea.

Other than the taste, im not so sure its bad idea anymore...
  7. Bushbr Bushbr

so does anyone at least have some tips, I cant seriously be the first person to try this, you should here my ideas for bananas and watermelons
  8. SleepyJohn SleepyJohn

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    I know Coconuts work. Twice, the outer Covering, the short flavored center(drain the"milk"). Not as good,as a plastic bottle,and some duct tape though. Non-organic.
  9. Bushbr Bushbr

for a coconut, couldnt you just drill 2 holes into it?
  10. SleepyJohn SleepyJohn

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    ...as many as it takes. It's a Coconut, You are the inventor! It might need 3 holes for the attachment of an air pressure unit,and, balloon filler. Why stop on a bong? Or 5 so You can make a diverse , multi user organic appliance!
    1 people like this.
  11. SpiralArchitect SpiralArchitect

• The Cosmic Chronic
    • Since: Dec 26, 2006
    You massacred that poor, delicious, pineapple. Shame on you.
    1 people like this.
  12. BigA1105 BigA1105

• Since: Sep 8, 2008
    What I would try next time is see if you can cut the top off it like you would a pumpkin so you can place it back on once you hollow it out. Then hollow out the inside and make a hole for the stem. In the top make an opening for your mouth. Then fill the pineapple with water (or pineapple juice?) like you normally would a bong, put the top back on, pack the bowl, and give it a good rip. If smoke leaks out around where you cut the top off then.....duct tape hahaha.

Good luck, and let us know if it works.
  13. dirtbomb dirtbomb

• Hippie
    • Since: Sep 1, 2008
    Didn't the Professor make a Coconut Bong for Gilligan and Mary Ann? :laugh:
  14. newknick5 newknick5

• Since: Jul 15, 2010
    try this... cut the leaves out of the top so the whole can be used to where you make the bowl... and make another whole on the side and hollow it out so it is connected on the top and the side and it can be used as a pipe... ive never tried this so if you do tell me how it is