Pipe Cleaner

Discussion in 'Hand Pipes' started by Phewwwww, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Phewwwww Phewwwww

• Since: Feb 4, 2005
    Hey to all!! I was wondering if anyone else had tried nail polish remover to clean your glass pipes? I have found that it works better than anything else I have tried including cleaners from the head shops. Thought I would share the hint with everyone. Peace!
  2. anonymity anonymity

• Since: Jun 13, 2003
    Not necessarily a good idea. It's going to be hard to clean it all out, and I can't imagine smoking nail polish remover is too good for you, but maybe you know something I don't.
  3. imported_YouLiveAndLearn imported_YouLiveAndLearn

• Since: Nov 15, 2004
    If I want to use a home remedy for cleaning I just ususally use rubbing alcohol and rock salt. Works like a charm just make sure to wash it for a while so you don't have a flame in your face.
  4. Phewwwww Phewwwww

• Since: Feb 4, 2005
    Rinse

I always make sure to rinse the hell outta anything I smoke out of. I mean it's a project!!!! I'll try the rock salt and alcohol.. Thanks
  5. cyryllis cyryllis

• Since: Sep 23, 2004
    I swear by Formula 420...it cleans my glass so amazingly well and quickly, you cant even tell the piece has ever been smoked out of. A lot of headshops sell it, and it's sold online. Shake it up in your pipe for a minute or 2, rinse well, and voila.
  6. InLoveAndDeath InLoveAndDeath

• Since: Feb 1, 2005
    nothing really gets those stone pipes clean though.
  7. ganjaguru ganjaguru

• Since: Jan 10, 2005
    i like dipping my pipe in boiled water (not boiling, boiled) the dirty stuff comes off but it does not clean it entirely cause its just water. it may not be the best way, but it works if you have no products, like that 420 stuff.