Post your homeade bongs or pipes.

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by SouthernRebelBoy, Mar 8, 2012.

1. SouthernRebelBoy SouthernRebelBoy

• Since: Feb 28, 2012
    Guess I should start it. 120308_027.jpg
  2. YouWon'tBeleive YouWon'tBeleive

• Since: Apr 15, 2011
    I'll post mine later on tonight, but I am curious as to what yours actually is? it Just look like a folder piece of paper not to sound rude, can you explain a litte bit?
  3. SouthernRebelBoy SouthernRebelBoy

A pipe made out of soda can and heavy tape.
  4. CmeansMoney0612 CmeansMoney0612

• Since: Mar 9, 2012
    I found a beer bong at this store for like $5. Bought some metal tube for the downstem, a stainless steel socket for the hitterpiece (it's pretty thick so it wont transfer heat down the stem), some steel screen that i cut to go into the socket, and a rubber base. I love home improvement stores.

Attached Files:

5. SouthernRebelBoy SouthernRebelBoy

Yours looks better than mine :(
  6. CmeansMoney0612 CmeansMoney0612

• Since: Mar 9, 2012
    Thanks man haha
  7. Australianpothead Australianpothead

• Since: Nov 7, 2011
  8. SouthernRebelBoy SouthernRebelBoy

Damn soda can and tape lol. I usually smoke from water bongs and soda can bongs. My sister made that pipe.
  9. Australianpothead Australianpothead

• Since: Nov 7, 2011
    I wouldnt smoke out of aluminium to much, That shit can kill you!
  10. treebie treebie

• Since: Nov 10, 2011
    and it can also make you retarded! dont ever use cans they have a special lining in them that gives you Alzheimer's disease
  11. Rovelo Sanchez Rovelo Sanchez

• Since: Mar 22, 2012
    ju know it is much more easier to buy one.
    I SELL BONGS N PIPES TOO :rastabong
  12. DormRoomBlazer DormRoomBlazer

• Since: Mar 11, 2012
    be posting soon, hate being back at home, have to wait til dad's on a shift, but i have a bong made out of a 2L coke bottle, a gutted sharpie for the downstem (which i made into a diffuser), a socket fr a bowl, and a washed off pebble for a screen.

What's the policy on posting a video of how it hits?
  13. DormRoomBlazer DormRoomBlazer

• Since: Mar 11, 2012
    This is my piece, I'm gonna name it the cookie monster, either that or the coke machine, any input would be appreciated, videos to follow once i get to hit it, still waiting

That's an ash catcher on front btw; if anyone wants instructions on how to make something like that just ask i'll be happy to post them

Attached Files:

14. Jeremy0728 Jeremy0728

• Since: Mar 26, 2012
    Call it the Coke Toke or the Coke and Toke, or the Cokey Smokey
  15. ccjack156 ccjack156

• Since: Apr 15, 2012
    my camrea broke but this is my homade bong it gets real dirty and stains the plastic a dirty brown but it gets the job done

Attached Files:

16. LoveIsForEveryone LoveIsForEveryone

• Since: Apr 15, 2012
    Picture 66.jpg Heres mine. That piece of string around the bowl is my bowlbuddy, because it has trouble staying up (Lololol)
  17. bucs420 bucs420

• Since: Jun 7, 2012
    "spray bottle for hair or bad cats" made my day. Anyway what I use is a highlighter pipe. I gutted it and the cut a hole for the carb and a hole for my bowl and fit a socket into the hole. I've tested it and no plastics melts while I'm using it plus I don't use it for an extended period of times.
  18. Cam30xr Cam30xr

• Since: Nov 5, 2012
    I was extremely desperate one night and a buddy said he would give me 1/2 of nug if I could get one big rip with only what was in front of me. "it was the nug and a lighter sitting on the table" so I broke it up and put it in my hand, then rolled my hand like a fist, "the nug closest to my pinky" put my lips at the other end of my fist right above my thumb lit and deep pull..... It burned so bad but it was one of the hardest hits iv ever taken! Plus I got a free half! Boom!