Post your results here for hair testing, negative or positive

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by melanotaenia, Jul 12, 2004.

1. StayingClean StayingClean

• Since: Dec 12, 2011
    Before I dig into my results first let me say that just not doing drugs is the best approach. I was so stressed out and spent $750 on products etc.. that I no longer feel it is worth it. I can't drink because I get so sick I am unable to function after only 4 beers. So MaryJ was my drug of choice. It calmed me down and allowed me some of the best nights sleep. But alas, It is not worth a well paying job in this economy. Secondly, your body houses the holy spirit which god uses to dwell in your presence. The use of drugs pushes him out. Make your own choices though. As I am not here to tell anyone what to do. Here is my story.

I was a heavy smoker up until June of 2011. I caught wind that my company was going to get bought out so I slowed WAY down. I would smoke 3-4 bowls a day of the primo green. I have an average metabolism (6"1, 205lbs) and rarely drink water. Water tastes like crap to me. I also take vivanse (60mgs daily) which is similar to adderall. These are meth-amphetamine's.

My hair is 1 1/4". I smoked a bowl at the tail end of August then again on October 2nd, 2011. My company was indeed bought out and on November 7th they announced it that monday morning and everyone was fired and rehired on the spot. All those who wished to remain employed must submit to a hair sample drug test by psychemedics on the spot.

I was able to escape the test Nov 7th but had to return the next day no if and's or but's. I ran home and did the macujo method. I also did the Jerry G method 3 times with baking soda then ran to a hair appointment and had my hair bleached and redyed the same color. I shaved my entire body except my head. This is where I wanted the sample drawn from.

I passed!

My results did not even show the methamphetamines prescribed by my doctor. I personally believe that the Jerry G method is what saved my rear. I did some research and since the drug traces are located in the cortex of the hair the only way to get them out it to gain access through the cuticle. the Macujo method does not do this. The light THC traces that may or may not have existed were not worth the risk. But since my prescription med's did not even show up I can honestly say that Jerry G method is fo' real as I only did one Macujo method and did not trust how slick my hair felt. A slick follicle is a symbol of the cuticles being closed up not opened up to gain access to the cortex.

BTW. My hair is brown and of medium thickness.

Thanks JERRY G!!!
    1 people like this.
  2. tom.pizzle tom.pizzle

• Since: Dec 13, 2011
    Hello, I got some concerns and hope you guys could help to answer to my concerns.

I'm a 26 year old male, with dark brown hair. Height is about 5 foot 8, 150 lbs. I have been a heavy smoker for 8 or so years, smoking high grade pot 4-5 times a day every day.

I took a hair follicle drug test for a job today and the sample will be sent to Quest Diagnostics. Here are my concerns:

I stopped smoking Sept. 23rd and shaved my head on October 9th, waiting about 15 days after final use. Today is 12/13/2011 and I haven't smoked since Sept 23rd. From the final use to the sample collection I have been absent from use for 83 days. The sample was taken from the the back on my head, from an area that was shaved down to about 3-4 centimeters using a #1 at a barbershop. The sample size was probably a little over an inch. Do you think I'll be able to pass the test?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks to all.
  3. Rowboat89 Rowboat89

• Since: Dec 9, 2011
  4. beat-that-test beat-that-test

• Since: Dec 19, 2011
    I've never posted here before, and I probably won't again. But I want to add to the collective knowledge.

I smoke a lot of weed. As soon as I leave work, I pack a bowl and smoke on the way home. Then I usually smoke couple more times before bed. On weekends, I wake 'n' bake and then smoke all day. Then I found out I would have to take a hair test...

I was 26 days clean on the test day. 11 days before the test, I did a bleach and re-dye. Then in the 36 hours before the test, I did 2 more bleach/re-dyes. I also did maybe half a dozen (or less) full TW treatments, preceded by a soak in baking soda paste and a wash with Tide. I also used T-Sal a couple of times, as well as Ion Swimmer's Conditioner. On the morning of the test I used Zydot. I tried to use clean pillow cases, combs, hoodies, etc., but I wasn't too strict about it. I did some serious manscaping to force them to take head hair, of which they got less than 1 inch.

I PASSED!!!

That was incredibly stressful, but this test can be beat. I wish everyone out there good luck.

Notes:
    -I think the main reason I passed is because I have short, light-colored, fast-growing hair, coupled with nearly a month of clean time.
    -I was a pussy about my hair falling out, so I only used 20 volume developer and I didn't leave the bleach in very long.
    -For more than half an hour immediately before the test, I was sweating like a pig. That obviously didn't hurt me.
    -The Toxin Wash BURNED THE SHIT OUT MY SKIN around my hairline. That was awful. Be careful with that shit.
    -Don't be a pussy about your hair falling it out. It can take a lot of abuse, and you need to abuse the hell out of it.

I'll come back a couple of times and check this thread for questions/comments. This forum helped me a lot, I'd be happy to give back.

I've never posted here before, and I probably won't again. But I want to add to the collective knowledge.

I smoke a lot of weed. As soon as I leave work, I pack a bowl and smoke on the way home. Then I usually smoke couple more times before bed. On weekends, I wake 'n' bake and then smoke all day. Then I found out I would have to take a hair test...

I was 26 days clean on the test day. 11 days before the test, I did a bleach and re-dye. Then in the 36 hours before the test, I did 2 more bleach/re-dyes. I also did maybe half a dozen (or less) full TW treatments, preceded by a soak in baking soda paste and a wash with Tide. I also used T-Sal a couple of times, as well as Ion Swimmer's Conditioner. On the morning of the test I used Zydot. I tried to use clean pillow cases, combs, hoodies, etc., but I wasn't too strict about it. I did some serious manscaping to force them to take head hair, of which they got less than 1 inch.

I PASSED!!!

That was incredibly stressful, but this test can be beat. I wish everyone out there good luck.

Notes:
    -I think the main reason I passed is because I have short, light-colored, fast-growing hair, coupled with nearly a month of clean time.
    -I was a pussy about my hair falling out, so I only used 20 volume developer and I didn't leave the bleach in very long.
    - For more than half an hour immediately before the test, I was sweating like a pig. That obviously didn't hurt me.
    -The Toxin Wash BURNED THE SHIT OUT MY SKIN around my hairline. That was awful. Be careful with that shit.
    -Don't be a pussy about your hair falling it out. It can take a lot of abuse, and you need to abuse the hell out of it.

I'll come back a couple of times and check this thread for questions/comments. This forum helped me a lot, I'd be happy to give back.
  5. Excyte50 Excyte50

• Since: Sep 27, 2011
    So I have posted before:

Recap:

Smoked during the "welcome week" of college 2-4 times (I cant remember) over the course of 2-3 Weeks (probably 1-3 hits per night), prior smoking experience was none at all. (So I'd consider my self an infrequent user)

I interviewed/applied for a job and received the offer. They told me I would have to take a drug test some time within 10 days or so of the start date.

The last possible day I could have smoked is September 11, maybe the 24th. (Can't remmeber for sure but the 24th is definately the latest.

My test is the 22nd of December (2 days from now)

I have smoked 0 times since then...

My build is 6'0 260, (I've put on about 70 lbs since I started college and its not muscle, from stress/not working out) Dark THICK hair

I freaked out to say the least and I wasn't sure what kind of test I would be taking so I came here..

I went ahead and bought a take home urine test and passed it October 1st, and 5th (first morning pee to be sure it was the most potent amount)

I have gotten 2 hair cuts since then that I can remember, one about 1/2" and another about 1/8" to 1/4". My hair is currently about 1", and has probably grown at least 2 inches since October 1st (my hair grows relatively fast)

I am not going to do any cleansing methods besides getting my hair cut short (which was an accident by the way apparently hair salons (supercuts) have much shorter guards than barber shops where I usually get my hair cut).

I realistically at 1" hair don't even like it this long and generally have it around 3/8" - 3/4" at all time.

I am a swimmer occasionally since high school so I trim my leg hair and armpit hairs sometimes. My armpit hair is probably 1/8" and my leg hair is probably 1/8" - 1/4".

I am most likely going to trim them down again tommorrow to make sure they take it from my head, but overall I feel somewhat confident.

I'll post the results when I get them. I am supposed to start January 3rd or 4th so wish me luck on this upcoming test. I'm assuming I'll pass because it was a 2-3 time deal and its been almost 90 days with about 70 or so days being completely clean (urine test clean)

If you have any feedback or think I won't pass let me know asap. Any comments will be very helpful!
  6. winkwee winkwee

• Since: Dec 11, 2011
    keefer

from what i understood about hair testing is that one time use will not register, it take a "couple" times for the metabolites to build up in your hair. unless you smoked a shit ton that one time, you should be good. Thats just my opinion.. Look at it this way, i would love to be in your situation instead of mine
  7. Excyte50 Excyte50

Like I said I smoked around 3 times, 2 hits of a bowl shared with 5-6 people 1 time per week for 2-3 weeks.

Not much but still possibly enough.

Your situation is rough, good luck, hopefully I pass I really need this job as I already prepared my life around it. I don't really smoke and have no intention to in the future I just did because someone was getting rid of theirs and a bunch of us said w.e and went with it...def not worth the risk/stress it is causing.
  8. apollo132 apollo132

• Since: Jan 14, 2010
    So I finally got the call for my hair test this upcoming Thursday or Friday and wanted to bring my timeline of cleansing up to date. Quit on 11/8/2011 daily user chronics only with vaporizer. Between 11-8 and 11-20 lots of washing with baking soda, ion swimmers shampoo, tide and t-sal. On 11-21 Bleach with volume 40 done by pro the re-dyed twice to get correct color and re-dyed 2 weeks later because of fading. continued to wash daily with Ion and aloe rid. On 12-4 Shaved head to 1/8th inch. At this point I figure my new growth should be clean. In the 2 weeks since the buzz cut my hair has grown to just under 1/2 an inch. After I got the call today I started again with cleansing hair just to be sure; B. soda with milk of magnesia applied 3 times every ten minutes then tide with ion swimmers shampoo for 30 minute soak rinse and repeat. Will do the same tomorrow and Thursday. Will post results of test next week. I would bleach and re-dye but it should not be necessary as thc should have grown out by now and been removed with the buzz cut 2 weeks ago. any thoughts
  9. apollo132 apollo132

• Since: Jan 14, 2010
    Passed through hair confirm;Used the hair that I trimmed off on 12-4-2011. My hair is brown/light brown and fine; white boy thin hair. Sent sample to psychemedics today with hair from my head that was only 1/4" in length; should pass this one too. will post results next week. I look like bruce willis in 12 monkeys but if i get this job it's worth it
  10. mot789 mot789

• Since: Dec 8, 2011
    Toxi Gone Shapoo did not work

Bought the stuff followed directions called the distributer to make sure it works and I failed the test for canibis (weed) so do not buy this product, when i tried to get money back cause it siad guarenteed no one knew anything about it and calls were not returned. Do not trust Toxi Gone Shampoo big fail
  11. Excyte50 Excyte50

The turnaround on this test is killing me! The test was last week Thursday and the guy said they get it within one day from the particular place I went to (they got it to the UPS guy before the day was done)

Business days: (Friday, Monday, Tuesday)

I don't know how it hasn't been finished yet.

Apparently they will give me a call if something comes up but won't call me if everything is fine. I'm assuming that by the end of this week if no one calls me then I am fine and good to go.

Has anyone been in this situation where you only get called if something is wrong and otherwise nothing is done? That seems crazy to me and probably drives people in the situation like me crazy!

If I do get a call, I'm probably going to cry and be super pissed at myself and don't even know what to tell my parents and friends.

It was tested by Omega labs, so if anyone know how long it took let me know. I know they send the results to a Medical Review Officer who calls those with suspicious and/or any prescription questions regarding medications I am taking.
  12. stressin stressin

• Since: Jan 2, 2012
    OK...I am completely new so I'm hoping this post makes it. I recently found out I was possibly losing my job and started to apply locally to some of the better employers. I got a call from a huge company and had one of the longest interviews of my life. I got an excellent offer from them the following week and they sent a packet out to me immediately. Well I think I felt my stomach drop as soon as I saw a test packet and instructions to report for a hair follicle test to be sent to Psychemedics. Holy doo doo...I immediately started searching in desperation all over the net and have read literally hundreds of pages of posts looking for a way pass this test. There is no doubt that I NEED this job in the worst way and I have a ton riding on this one shot. I just completed my last day of work at my job and am now unemployed.

The first thing I can say is that there are varying stories out there...some are very descriptive and others leave you guessing on the details. So after the past two weeks of hardcore searching, reading and gathering information I thought I would post what I have been doing and what I will be doing and then coming back to post my results.

Lets start with some background...I have been a daily smoker for the past 7 or 8 years. I would smoke several times a day, occasionally some really good stuff but for the most part just the typical commercial weed. I also am a smoker (tobacco) and I am only including that because I wondered this myself about a lot of the people posting. I read in a few places that this may or may not have an effect on the concentration of THC. I don't know tho. I am female, I have extremely thin hair as well as thinning hair that is light brown. I am not skinny, yet not really overweight either. I do not drink a lot of water at all. I'm not physically super active. Prior to this, I had very long hair, about to the middle of my back and the very first thing I did was cut it to my shoulders. I wanted to get rid of some of the length for a fresh start of sorts and this would not look terribly suspicious. My test is scheduled for tomorrow morning and I will be clean a total of 17 days prior. I was able to push off my testing with the holidays and since 12/17 this is what I have been doing....

I have looked at both the Mac and Jerry G methods and decided that the Jerry G made sense with everything I was reading, but I have done my own sort of twist to it. I also ordered Precision Cleanse from Synergy Detox, however I am not really sure if this is backed up by a lot of posts. Keep in mind that my hair is very very thin and it has always seemed sort of dry and course.

I have been washing my hair almost every single day with T-gel, followed by dawn, followed by Tide, followed by T-Sal or Ion Swimmers Shampoo, and sometimes I will do this twice a day. I also do the baking soda paste at least once a day. With that I will start with the T-gel, then baking soda paste, leave that on at least 10 minutes, then wash out with T-gel two or three times, then tide washing 2-3 times, then dawn 2-3 times. Once the Precision Cleanse arrived I incorporated that right after the baking soda paste.

On 12/27 I bleached with a 20 volume developer, washed the bleach out with T-gel, then did a baking soda paste for 10 minutes, then washed three times with the PC, then dawn twice, tide twice, and rinsed very very thoroughly. Then redyed. Let me say that by this time my head was so sore!

The next day, I started again with my ritual of washing with T-gel, then dawn, then Tide, then the PC, then a baking soda paste, more PC, then dawn, followed by Tide, then the T-sal and finally the Ion Swimmers. Each washing was left on a minimum of 5 minutes and the PC was left in 10 mins each time. By this time I had to condition because my hair was feeling horrible.

I continued the washings and baking soda pastes every day, and then two days ago 12/31/11 I did a second bleaching, but only left it on for about 15 minutes because my hair felt like rubber bands and I started to get scared that it was going to break. I then washed out in the same order as the first time. I DID NOT REDYE at this time.

Last night I continued with yet another wash with T-gel three times with hot water to open the cuticle, then a baking soda paste for 10 minutes, washed out with PC three times, then dawn three times, then Tide three times.

Today 1/2/12 I will be doing a third bleach, although I am extremely scared my hair just can't take it. Following the bleach, I am going to do a baking soda paste, wash out with PC three times, then dawn three times, then Tide three times, then T-Sal and probably Ion Swimmers. Then I will do a redye.

I plan to do the entire regimen of the PC tonight or very early in the morning according to the directions. I purchased two bottles so that I could wash for the past two weeks with it and still have a full bottle for the treatment the night before. I should also add that with the second dye I mixed a bit of the PC right in with the bleach on the advice of a friend who does hair. I will most likely do the same thing today when I do the last bleaching. Also, I did not do a second redye following the second bleaching because my hair is so damaged now and I wanted to save my chance to do another process for the night before my test. So in all, I will have done three bleaches with only two redyes. I just hope my hair can withstand it.

I am scared beyond belief because I just cannot fail this test. Right now both myself and my husband are unemployed and we need this chance so desperately. I have decided that I'm going to need to walk a straight path for a while and not smoke.

I am scheduled for my test at 7am. I hope some of you will give me feedback and your opinion on what you think. I will post my results as soon as I know so that maybe someone can benefit from my information.

I don't know if Jerry G, Mac, Sec or any of you will read this but would love to know your thoughts. Anyone really...I guess I'm just looking for a little positive JuJu here to set myself at ease.
  13. stressin stressin

Update...

Update...I did get the third bleaching in...but OMG...after 8 washings with the PC, my skin is raw, on fire, and I can't even explain how PAINFUL the bleaching and redye was last night. I might as well have poured lighter fluid on my head and lit it. This morning I got up thinking I could do a few more washes...out of the question. I'm off to testing...WISH ME LUCK!:hail:
  14. stressin stressin

:shrug:

Ok, test was done this morning. They took the samples from two separate areas...one at the back of the head and the other to the left back side at about ear height. It looked like a ton of hair and I am sooo nervous. I couldn't stop sweating even with my window down on the way in 30 degree weather. The reason-the chemical burns to my scalp, ears and neck which is like having a super bad sunburn. It is severe and the worst part is that the scalp itself is oozing. All I can say is that after going through this hell I damn well better pass. My advice to anyone is to make sure to protect your ears and the skin around your neckline with something like Vaseline, but be very careful to not get it in your hair. Also remember that the washings in between processes washes away the natural oils in your hair and on the scalp which help to protect from the chemical burns. You will know because the scalp will feel tight and you will notice that you have static in your hair. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this pain is all worth it...
  15. stressin stressin

Hmmmm...

Well I was really hoping that someone would have posted to my previous posts by now...and for what it is worth I guess I will post again hoping for feedback.

I got a call yesterday from my potential employer looking for an email I was supposed to receive concerning my background check. They stated that they were waiting for that so that I could start this coming Monday and didn't make any mention of the test results. I thought this to be strange in a way. So I did my stuff for the background check and submitted yesterday. Again today I get a call and again they state that they need to just get the background check which will take a few days and pushed my start date off by a week. I didn't ask about the test result because I don't want to drawl any attention if you know what I mean.

So could this mean I have passed the test? I can't see them giving me any start date with out having that since the offer was contingent upon me passing both the hair test and the background check. Has anyone out there experienced the same situation only to get a call later retracting? Please, I would appreciate some kind of feedback. Thanks!:angel:
  16. bigrob18007 bigrob18007

• Since: Jan 7, 2012
    You may have passed, but they won't tell you they will only tell you if you fail.
    So here is my situation. I figured out about 45 days ago that i would have to take a hair follicle test. I did as everyone else and searched the internet high and low. I read a few places that it only takes 7-10 days for the thc metabolites to grow out of your scalp enough to be able to cut them off. So what i did was quit smoking and shaved my entire body 15 days after my last smoke. So that left me 30 days and i grew about the minimum needed 1/2 inch. I went in on monday 1-2-12 and took my hair test. They accepted what i had and i got a call back today I was positive. I really liked needed that job I'm so screwed.
  17. stressin stressin

I'm curious...which lab tested you? Also, did you do any bleaching or redyes? Anything other than just shaving all your hair? Your results may have been because it takes 7-10 days just for the thc to leave your blood and then it would take another week or so for any clean hair to grow above the scalp. I would suspect you just missed it. I'm no expert, but this is from all the reading and researching I did. I'm so sorry. I really need this job too. :(
  18. stressin stressin

Woohoo!!!! Passed!!!!!

:thumb:

Got the call yesterday! ALL IS A GO! Yea! Thanks to all of those that have posted their methods and information! What I did is posted above...impossible to pass a psychemedics test??? I think NOT!!!!:D:dance:
  19. socofan13 socofan13

• Since: Mar 31, 2009
    I figured it was only right to post results since I could not have done it without these forums....

Background
    Young male, thick dark hair, about 3 inches long.
    Smoked a couple hits once a week or 2 the months leading up to test. pretty light.
    Smoked all weekend 3 weeks before test
    Clean 3 weeks before test

Preparation
    Bleached hair with volume 30 bleach
    Washed well with toxin wash
    Re-dyed with paul mitchell color
    Did another 2-3 good toxin wash sessions, toxin wash took alot of the color out of my hair, didnt expect that

The Test
    Hair taken at clinic to be sent to Psychemedics
    My hair looked super sketchy from the toxin wash taking the color partially out but the collector didn't seem to notice or care
    Never heard anything back
    working there now so its a PASS

on TW: I think these products are overpriced and could possibly be substituted with another strong substance to wash hair. I just needed the extra comfort their fancy marketing provided me, I guess. It does say something that it took some of the color out of my hair though. I used about 1/3 of my bottle.
  20. Freeda Freeda

• Since: Jan 11, 2012
    Passed

Infrequent smoker: 2-5 times in past 90 days, 2 toke avg, at least once in last 30 days (bowl; good, modern weed).

Body: female, avg weight and metabolism, light brown hair, past shoulders

Treatment: washed once with head and shoulders the night before test

Test: psychemetrics; sample taken from 2 locations on head.

Time to hear back: 5 days

Good luck!