Pot Brownies on an airplane

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Gargoyle, Nov 13, 2011.

1. Gargoyle Gargoyle

• Since: Nov 13, 2011
    I am asking this question as in two days, my class will be going to Orlando, FL for a school trip and I was wondering exactly how risque it is to bring marijuana brownies on the flight.

(This is NOT for you to talk me out of it - I will be doing it either way) I was hoping for some assistance in what YOU would do to bring them along, and, to verify if my plan seems feasible.

My teacher informed me to bring snacks for our rooms while we're down in Florida. I was going to pull an "I brought these at the store for me to bring along" and place them inside of a container of REAL brownies that were bought at a store and then place it inside of a carry-on as well as another snack or two so that it looks legitimate.

On top of this, I was going to freeze the brownies ahead of time. I was informed that the scent of the pot will be reduced dramatically. (The brownies I plan to bring do not stink very much at all as it is)

IS THIS PLAN OKAY? Should I change something, do something differently, place them elsewhere? Your answers would be GREATLY beneficial. Thanks!

P.S - SMOKE UP!
  2. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    Wrap well and eat fast. ;)
  3. Gargoyle Gargoyle

• Since: Nov 13, 2011
    I plan to eat these during the course of the trip. (We're bringing a total of 51 students with us and about 10 will want to eat them with me) My friends and I are pitching in for approx. 20 brownies so I was going to get a tub or SOMETHING to stuff them in and then make it either look homemade from my grandmother (corny, I know, but would they intervene?)

I'm going to Disney World and Orlando Studios, so, I was hoping to be VERY STONED for the time there.

I guess I should have included I will be sharing these among friends down in Florida.

(51 of us are attending the trip, 7-8 of us plan to eat them)

I can be extremely careful about eating them while on the trip, that's no problem at all. Just the flight down. I plan to bring approx. 20 of them in a Tupperware container, or, something of the sort to conceal them and make it look legitimate. Ideas?

I should have clarified.

I will be bringing these for my class (well, about 8 of us) to enjoy while down there. I MIGHT snack on one on the plane ride down, but, that's iffy.

I will be bringing about 20 of them and I am wondering if a Tupperware container sounds fine for the flight and make it inconspicuous.
  4. Mister Panda Mister Panda

• Since: Jan 25, 2010
    bad idea. id eat some on the way to the airport and leave the rest at home
  5. MJ27 MJ27

• Since: Mar 9, 2009
    airports hv drug dogs dude
    ull nvr get away with it imho :D
    gud luck
  6. leat leat

• Since: Oct 21, 2011
    Well, let's get real here. Airports have dudes with dogs running around. I was once pulled over after a 36 hour staying up burn out and just bought some spice from a head shop in the next town, and on my way back got pulled with my 2 buds for my tag light being out. I got nervous and the guy asked me to step out. He found the spice and obviously thought it was weed, and he called back up. I was placed under a form of detention, but not arrest. The backup arrived with a little clear packet about the size of an android phone. It has 3 clear hot-glue looking tubes in it with clear liquid. They pinched the spice out and put it in their bag. Shook it up quite a bit and then broke the sticks like glow sticks. Nothing happened but take this as advice, even if they have no dogs, they can still pinch your brownie and do this and well then you will be busted. It would have been best so suck up how gay it sounds and bring it in your ass but then you risk looking like a gay pot-head next on the 6 o'clock news.

WAIT! JUST GET WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND ALL YOU GUYS MUNCH DOWN AS HARD AS YOU CAN BEFORE YOU GET THERE. LOLOLOL.
  7. Insaneteacher Insaneteacher

• Fare You Well
    • Since: Jul 30, 2004
    honestly i think you have a pretty solid plan. definitely get some store bought regular brownies and mix them in with the weed ones in case a chaperone asks to try one or something. and to the comment about drug dogs, i'm pretty sure most of those dogs are trained to sniff explosives and other types of chemicals not primarily drugs. and if you carry them on it should be even less of a problem. honestly dude i highly doubt the TSA is gonna give you any problems about a tupperware full of brownies mixed in with other snacks. you should be fine man enjoy your trip :wave:
  8. 1956 1956

• Since: Jul 23, 2008
    When you go through security either be talking/hanging with the nerdiest looking kid in your class, one of the prettiest girls in your class, or an adult/teacher. Do not go through security with a group of stoners wearing Grateful Dead or Bob Marley shirts.
  9. Quantum Quantum

• Since: Oct 16, 2011
    It wont work. A tub of brownies in your bag? First thought to mind would be '' I wonder what's in that tub, Then, I wonder whats in those brownies '' If you get caught with them ( Which you will ) you could be in deep shit. As soon as they open the tub, they will smell it.
  10. WolfGang Paco WolfGang Paco

• Since: Jul 13, 2009
    Pot brownies don't smell that bad. You really have to get up and personal with em to get a hint of, maybe there's bud in there. But if it's in a Tupperware with reg brownies, that should easily overpower the smell.
  11. Sm0ked-one Sm0ked-one

• Since: Jul 11, 2010
    good lucks all ima say bra, let us know how it goes tho either out come
  12. CasSteal CasSteal

• Since: Oct 29, 2008
    You got balls kid. I doubt that 8 kids can keep a secret just hope your boys don't tell a hot chick to seem cool then that hot chick tells her friends and tweets it then before you know if your spot is blown. If I were you I would be selfish and every man carry their own brownie. Good luck bro!
  13. QuirkyTucsonChik QuirkyTucsonChik

• Since: Aug 31, 2011
    maybe you should just bring legal smokes like marshmallow leaves, they give you a GREAT, POWERFUL high without having the risk of getting you in trouble. OR have each kid whos gonna eat a brownie put it in their underwear. TSA wont strip search unless they see a reason to.
  14. Insaneteacher Insaneteacher

• Fare You Well
    • Since: Jul 30, 2004
    lol not sure i'd be down to eat a brownie out of my underwear...
    3 people like this.
  15. Beast'N On'M Beast'N On'M

• Since: May 15, 2010
    I hope he's having a great time :).
  16. 1956 1956

• Since: Jul 23, 2008
    Has the OP returned from his trip? or is he locked up in Orlando?
  17. redbud09 redbud09

• Since: Dec 5, 2011
    You guys worry too much, I fly with a dozen cookies in my carry on bag all the time. Even with the full body scanners, you can bet your ass I have 3-5 grams of compressed bud or hash in my wallet and no issues. They're busy looking for bombs and weapons, not buds and definately not cookies. Be paranoid if you want but I get my stash with me 4-5 times a year that I fly.