Pot Hot Chocolate

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by phud, Aug 13, 2003.

1. mcweed mcweed

• Since: Oct 26, 2008
    i think ima try dis wit some powder hot choco mix
  2. dirtbomb dirtbomb

• Hippie
    • Since: Sep 1, 2008
    Do you have a recipe for it?
    I enjoy Cocoa and Pot together, but separately. :) It would be interesting to see what it tastes like, though. A MJ Brownie?
  3. Citrisk Citrisk

• Since: Jul 20, 2009
    I know the last post in this thread is quite old, but I thought I'd share my experience anyways :3

Okay so here is what I did!

I put 250ml of homo milk (has more fat% than normal milk) into a small sauce pan and threw in roughly 1.5-2 grams of leaves (I was out of pot and I had saved some leaves so I thought why not?) I let it simmer on the stove for 30mins (stirring every once in a while) and then put it through a small strainer thing into my cup and added whipped cream and the hot chocolate powder mix.

I drank it and it started to kick in around 25 or so mins and I was very high, It started to kick in around 1:30pm and it lasted until 10pm then I started to burn out a little.

In the end I will definitely do this again but with real pot next time and perhaps with chai tea :)
  4. WolfGang Paco WolfGang Paco

• Since: Jul 13, 2009
    Im still a little in the unknown, what setting of heat do I use for the milk? Please help!
  5. Citrisk Citrisk

• Since: Jul 20, 2009

The absolute lowest that you can! Very low heat, I would not recommend medium heat or high! Just leave a lid on the pot and stir every once in a while and your good to go :3 Hope that helps!
  6. buddhahead buddhahead

• Since: Jul 10, 2009
    crap i really wanna try this and i just rolled up my last stash. lol better take apart my joint because i really wanna try this :D
  7. abominable-stonedman abominable-stonedman

• Since: Jul 17, 2009
    Okay so i'm posting for the first recipe right now....

I am currently simmering the milk/butter with chron.

I used 8 oz of milk, and i added some butter for fat content. and .5g of weed.

every time I open the lid to stir i get a nice greenery smell! :D

I think this will definitely work i just suggest simmering/stirring for at least 15 mins on low setting (before boil of course, simmer is tiny bubbles). I actually added a few choco chips to the milk and so it smells a bit of chocolate too. I am very pumped. its 9:45am here and i have not eaten yet so this should be a great experiment. I will have consumed it by 10.

I will check back later but I am positive this will work (I used 4 different kinds of weed too ranging from great to okay)

I'll check back at 11 with results.
  8. abominable-stonedman abominable-stonedman

• Since: Jul 17, 2009
    okay so. its now 12. and i still feel some effects i had a good high going for a while. its obviously more body than mind so its hard to gauge. (especially since i smoked this morning). but yes, i do believe it worked... the only few variations I would make are:

more weed
    homo milk (highest fat content - i know it was already mentioned but i used 1% and it still seemed to work)
    let simmer for longer
    they key is fattiness, so maybe add some more butter (i didnt but that much in)

hope that helps. i felt onset from 20 mins after consumption.

rock on!
  9. Dizeazed121 Dizeazed121

• Since: Jul 23, 2008
    This is awesome. I just finished baking cookies that are a hand length wide. Lol. Imma' try the chocolate! :D
  10. pooty kush pooty kush

• Since: Mar 16, 2009
    ^^^ literally made me lol
  11. pooty kush pooty kush

• Since: Mar 16, 2009

a cheese strainer is just a cloth, use a paper towel. easy and effective.:bananaride:
  12. MissAnthropy97 MissAnthropy97

• Since: Sep 10, 2009
    lol im stoned and watching star trek the original series :regroup:
    sooo yeah i tried your drink. it fdidnt work at furst but when it did wow haha niceeee. star trek is silly XD
    FINNEGAN!!!
  13. ImSoLit ImSoLit

• Since: Dec 8, 2010
    does anyone have a substitute for milk? i only have skim and wont be buying milk for a few days, really want to try this tonight. could i add honey to the milk?
  14. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    • Since: Jul 29, 2010
    Nah dude, you need to use something high in fat. Butter, but that would be gross with milk I would think. If you added creme (coffee creamer shit) into your milk it'd work and be mighty bangin'. ;)
  15. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009
    I want to try this out in the winter when I make alot of cocao..But I don't smoke anymore..Ahh screw it..It could be a little xmas present to myself..
  16. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    Who said you were smoking? ;)

I want to try this as well. Too bad my family doesn't buy 2% milk... Hmm gonna have to go to Wawa, buy a little carton (8 oz :D) get a little cream (extra fat won't hurt) and get hella stoned. Hmmm bring it into school in a thermos? Possibly.
  17. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    Your right, I wouldn't be SMOKING..

That would work great..But you would be stoned pretty much at least half a day..That's would have been awsome If I would have known this in HS..

We always thought it would be cool to drink at school..And a couple of our classmates got caught multiple times..

Damm why can't I be oyunger and know the shit I know today..:(
  18. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    ...and you think I'd mind being stoned all day. :rolleyes:

Hahaha, I'd just be sitting there like :glasses: all day.
    Needs to be done. I love being 16, but having a wealth of knowledge about weed. None of my stoners friends know anything close to what I know, I always correct them.
  19. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    No no you wouldn't mind being stoned all day..Like super chill in class..And actually paying attention..LOL

SEE that's exactly why I wish we had this shit when I was your age..But If I could go back in time, I don't think I would..I've learned alot of stuff since I was that age..
  20. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    Anyone know how much weed 3/4 tablespoon is? Like 0.5g?