Pot Jerky

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by ManitobaBud, Mar 15, 2009.

1. ManitobaBud ManitobaBud

• Since: Mar 15, 2009
    In my spare time I like to make beef jerky. One of the ways I can do it is I used ground meat and form it through a "jerky gun" (Kind of like a pastry gun) then dry it like that.

I was thinking of adding some pot to this in order to make special jerky. My question is, if you simply eat pot instead of turning it into cannibutter etc. will you still have the same high from eating it?
  2. StonerTaz StonerTaz

• Since: Feb 28, 2009
    of u succeed let me know I would like to try some of that
  3. pvsurfer pvsurfer

• Since: Feb 8, 2009
    THC sticks to fatty cells, so im not sure. I guess there is some fat cells in the meat so it would stick but probably will not turn out so good. But its worth a try, so try it out and let us know how it went :)
  4. SleepyJohn SleepyJohn

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    If You use ground beef, as a starter, there is plenty of fat in it. Remember cooking a burger? In jerky, even ground beef through a bakery squirter, would bond with the Ground beef,IF COOKED, NOT DRIED! You have to meld the fat, with the THC fiber.
    When I used to make jerky, it WAS cooked, then dried. I never thought of putting pot in it, because the needed amount, wouldn't be so great tasting. Make sure You grind it up, totally. MJ Grinder,or coffee bean grinder fine to gel THC to the fat.