Pre-employment drug test?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by NCpothead, May 18, 2010.

1. NCpothead NCpothead

• Since: Jan 13, 2010
    Does autozone do pre-employment drug tests? I have an interview somewhere in Virginia. If they do, would subbing urine in a shampoo bottle stay hot enough if crotched during the interview and the drive over?
  2. dabuddhauser dabuddhauser

• Since: Feb 9, 2010
    Autozone does test by urine. Subbing with work, but why would you need to crotch it through the interview? They should give you 24-48hrs to complete the drug test at a different site. Even if you have to crotch in through the interview buy a pack of hand warmers and rubber band one to the bottle. Also buy and reptile thermometer to monitor the temp and insure its at the right temp.

NCpothead, Do you live in NC? if so were at i also live in NC.
    1 people like this.
  3. NCpothead NCpothead

Gaston, at the top. Live at the beach too.
  4. SecretStoner SecretStoner

• Since: May 18, 2010
    How did it go? -- I did a test with water, and I was capable of brining 60 degree water up to 95 degrees. I had it between my cheeks ( it sucks but works ). Also have a thermometer ready, and use your heater if you are scared bring it to like 100-105 degrees once you get it in it should be about 98 or less.

Good Luck

Let us know how it goes.
  5. NCpothead NCpothead

Well, the interview is tomorrow, and I have no idea if they drug test right after, or call me back. Anyone know?