Probation drug test in 2 days, help!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by redspex, Jun 6, 2005.

1. redspex redspex

• Since: Jun 6, 2005
    I have a Probation drug test coming up, and I'm worried that I'm going to fail. - haven't smoked in 2 weeks+ but I'm still worried. I want to try the water, b2, asprin, creatine method but I'm not sure if it will work. I do not believe I will be subject to gs/mc, only an I-Cup test. Has anyone had experience with probation drug testing and what do you suggest? Anything would help seeing as that without it I'm going to jail in 2 days...
  2. reggie_the_dog reggie_the_dog

• Since: Feb 20, 2004
    how long ago were you put on probation?

why did you smoke weed while on probation?

I am all for smoking cannabis but once again, why did you smoke if you knew you could get a test for probation and be sent to jail?

hopefully you will pass, but personnally i would just stop smoking until i was done with probation
  3. redspex redspex

• Since: Jun 6, 2005
    3 months

I got put on probo 3 months ago( unsupervised and for non-drug related charges) I was under the impression that all I would have to do is keep a job and call my officer twice a month( its in a diffrent county, I'm away at college now) so I didn't think I would ever get tested, not I think I'm screwed... What happens if you give them a negative but dilute test?
  4. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    The only way to find out is to try and test yourself. If you fail you could always attempt to delay the probation test. You can't sub and dilution gives you a much better chance than doing nothing. At this late date I don't see where you have a lot of choices.
  5. Makaveli2k4 Makaveli2k4

• Since: May 19, 2005
    take a home drug test without dilution first.