Question about vaporized weed

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ctth75, Jul 23, 2012.

1. ctth75 ctth75

• Since: Mar 13, 2012
    I just got a hot box vaporizer and I had a question about the weed cashed (though is it really cashed?) I was just wondering if there is really any use in then smoking it in a bowl afterwards? Some people tell me that there is still THC in there after being vaporized? I can't imagine it being too much THC as to even get you high. Another person just told me it'd give you a headache.

I've just been cashing the weed as I do with a bowl.
  2. lonelyjimmyg lonelyjimmyg

• Since: Apr 16, 2012
    I'VE BEEN THINKING ALONG THE SAME LINES AND HERE IS WHAT i CAME UP WITH: I tend to watch a lot of mmj vids so Iamgoing to send a message to a few of the people i watch and ask them. I know from watching TokinDaily that Paul Tokin:)rasta: nice name eh) saves his and uses it to make cannabutter (mmm-mmm) Peace & Pot Everywhere Jimm
    Alexis Chiina likes this.
  3. packedbowl packedbowl

• Since: Jul 23, 2012
    I think vaps activate diffrent things in the weed, and then combustion activates others. I've got high off vap'd weed. but obviously this wont be the greatest high ever. ( it was a nice amount. )
  4. Addict 7S Addict 7S

• Since: Aug 20, 2011
    I've heard some people who just love the taste of cannabis use pre-vaped weed, put it in cigarette tubes, then just smoke them in public or at jobs. So they dont necessarily get high and can still function perfectly.
  5. KiNg KoNG KiNg KoNG

• Since: May 13, 2008
    save alot of the vaped bud and make canna butter
  6. Mighty Blaze Mighty Blaze

• Since: Jun 17, 2012
    ya I hear you can use the left over vaporized green for food and stuff.
  7. Weedzy's Weedzy's

• Since: May 18, 2011
    I save up a huge jar of my vaped weed, Its vaped at 365F Which is not very high, I take all my saved up vape weed and make some hash using 91% rubbing alchohol. Either that Or I can make cannaoil and then make some capsules :) :dance:
  8. Wooderson Wooderson

• Since: Jul 2, 2008
    I typically vape at 392 and save all my cashed material for a second run through at 410. After that, it's pretty much dust. I've tried smoking it, but it's like the fast food of weed. Doesn't taste very good and barely gives you a buzz.
  9. Waldy Waldy

• Since: Feb 14, 2011
    Most of the THC is gone in vaped bud, but there are still some CBD's left in it. So you can use it to make edibles, but the high will be more of a couch-locked indica high.
  10. Jeff Freiberg Jeff Freiberg

• Since: Oct 12, 2012
    Im 61 Years old and been smoking for 45 yrs. I developed C.O.P.D. and bought a vapor box and all the right stuff to put in it..... It was anything but a vapor to my lungs......As a matter of fact,i needed to have a breathing treatment ...... The meds sure take the pain away from my MD......... Is it a vapor or is it burnt smoke? Thank You Jeff
  11. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Jeff -

What comes out of a vaporizer depends largely on the temperature you set. The higher the temp, the thicker (and more irritating) the vapors. Set it high enough and you start to get partial-combustion byproducts. My dad died of COPD and I know that he was sensitive to all kinds of stuff. I'd suggest trying edibles rather than a vape to avoid irritating your already-damaged lungs.
  12. Jeff Freiberg Jeff Freiberg

• Since: Oct 12, 2012
    Thanks Buzzby, It sure makes sence ,cause im always in such a hurry to get some in me... I will try edibles.... Thanks Jeff
  13. xZANGEITIx xZANGEITIx

• Since: Sep 2, 2012
    What exactly is a vaporizer i mean i hured about it. but never really used one someone please tell me thanks
  14. Midnighttoker Midnighttoker

• Since: Mar 18, 2009
    I save up my vaped weed to smoke if i run dry. It doesn't really taste good, but if I smoke a joint of it it gets me plesantly high. Also it's nice if I only had a little green to smoke, you can finish off the high with a j of vaped weed to get you the rest of the way high
  15. Alexis Chiina Alexis Chiina

• Since: May 20, 2013
    Hi sweetie its vapor i just got one cuz I have a bad burn from a e-cig and damaged my throat and vipin helps me a lot for the pain and not wanting to eat. So its vipe your smokin..
  16. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    There ain't no 'i' in vape and you don't 'smoke vapor'.