Quick Fix failed. American Toxicology, Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by sh1th4pp3n5, Feb 8, 2012.

1. sh1th4pp3n5 sh1th4pp3n5

• Since: Feb 8, 2012
    Wow. What a kick in the teeth. I got the dreaded call that my "urine" came back from American Toxicology in Las Vegas as substituted, not human specimen. I actually got brought into HR where the manager and director calmly questioned me. They said that they had caught Quick Fix a few times before, and that that was the reason that they used American Toxicology. Interestingly, AT had signs on its walls warning that they could detect synthetic urine. I thought, of course they're going to say that. Joke's on me.

HR didn't tell me what exactly flagged the sample as non-human. I have the lab's info sheet right in front of me and I know I should call and get the MRO report, but I kind of don't have the heart to. Sorta fucked at the moment.

If I do get the report I'll post the details. But just be warned, if you're sent to American Toxicology in Las Vegas, Quick Fix won't fly.
  2. bmd0321 bmd0321

• Since: Feb 6, 2012
    Dude, sorry to hear that. Everything happends for a reason, and don't get down on yourself to much. Plenty more opprotunities out there
  3. mrsp61607 mrsp61607

• Since: Feb 7, 2012
    Oh No!! Don't tell me this! My UA is tomorrow and I was planning on using quick fix. Did you use the Canadian Version with the Uric Acid in it? I'm testing at LabCorp in Los Angles. Seriously considering using my 3 year old sons pee now.

To anyone else reading this: Does it matter that if I use a child of a different gender than my self to sub with? This is a simple preemployment test for a private company. I think at this point it might be safter than quickfix. This is my first time ever trying this.
  4. DrugTestDave DrugTestDave

• Since: Sep 1, 2010
    Yikes! I'm so sorry to hear this. That's the third time in a 6-month period I've heard of QuickFix failing someone. Go with dilution per N2's method if you don't have time to cleanse. I am so sorry you guys :(
  5. sayitaintsojoez sayitaintsojoez

• Since: Feb 9, 2012
    That's the third time I've read about it too. It's the third time people cant tell what they failed for tho too. It's the third time no MRO report too. I've failed a couple tests b4 and I've passed a couple but every time i get a report. It shouldn't be so hard to get a report showing what the failure was for, kind of not having the heart to get a copy? Why is this only a problem for people who fail for QF?
  6. sh1th4pp3n5 sh1th4pp3n5

I just called the lab and left a message requesting a copy of my report. I'll post the details when I get it.

And in terms of "not having the heart" to call for a copy, when you go from a six-figure salary to looking at losing your house because you depended on something a bunch of anonymous posters on the internet said was bulletproof, I'm sorry, but proving that I'm not a shill for a QF competitor is not the first thing on my mind.
  7. sh1th4pp3n5 sh1th4pp3n5

I just called the lab and left a message requesting a copy of my report. I'll post the details when I get it.

And in terms of "not having the heart" to call for a copy, when you go from a six-figure salary to looking at losing your house because you depended on something a bunch of anonymous posters on the internet said was bulletproof, I'm sorry, but proving that I'm not a shill for a QF competitor is not the first thing on my mind.
  8. mrsp61607 mrsp61607

• Since: Feb 7, 2012
    Ok so after reading this thread I decided to go with my sons pee instead of quick fix. This job is too good to not get because I cant pass a UA. What a relief. First time subbing. Went off without a hitch.
  9. DirtyAstronaut DirtyAstronaut

• Since: Jan 30, 2012
    I'm guessing American Toxicology is a smaller company than Quest or LabCorp. I'm also guessing that they charge companies a extra to do a more thorough test. I'm also guessing thats why your six-figure job pays the extra few bucks to use them. As far as Quick Fix working or not working. I literally just used it for my new job ($11/hr, so hardly even 20k a year, less than 20k after taxes), at Quest Diagnostics. Passed with flying colours. Or at least I think I did. Took it last (well, Feb 1st) Wendsday and I'm about to finish up my first week.

So I'm guessing (I keep saying guessing because I don't know it for a fact...) that most big 'chain' labs that companies use for menial jobs charge minimally for a minimal test. Maybe your test was GC/MS... Someone else may know the answer to that. I'm really sorry to hear about your career. I'm looking forward to reading your report.

And to the person who said 'theres lots more opportunities out there!'. Have you tried finding a job lately? No, there really isn't lots more opportunities out there. I would never wish what happened to this dude on anyone. I hope everything works out for ya brother.

Sorry to say this and I'm not trying to be a prick. But let this be a reminder to everyone who has a CAREER (not an hourly job like me), don't fuck with synthetics or cleaners. Pay someone clean, get clean urine.
  10. xposterx xposterx

• Since: Jan 27, 2012
    MRO report? Just took a test last week for my employer and got one showing the tox screen and my labs. A few years ago when I failed for having too low a creatinine it clearly stated that on the MRO report. What did you fail for?
  11. cofergus cofergus

• Since: Oct 5, 2010
    does anyone have any more thoughts as to why this failed? If you read the post from the guy that used canadian version titled "Inconclusive Test Result" he failed too. BUT HE HAS PROOF TO BACK IT UP. What do you experienced mods and users think. Is quick fix's time running out?
  12. cofergus cofergus

• Since: Oct 5, 2010
    does anyone have any more thoughts as to why this failed? If you read the post from the guy that used canadian version titled "Inconclusive Test Result" he failed too. BUT HE HAS PROOF TO BACK IT UP. What do you experienced mods and users think. Is quick fix's time running out?
  13. The Green Lantern The Green Lantern

• Since: Mar 12, 2012
    the guy that failed with the canadian version, he posted his results and it failed for not having the proper amounts of creatine. So i really think he got a recalled batch or some fake product. (which is warned about on Spectrums site)

Only reason i say this is i used QF to pass a D.O.T GC/MS a few years ago, and i guarantee creatine levels were tested for when they did the GC/MS. and i had no problems at all. NOW, this was 4 years ago...

AND if his test results said ANYTHING OTHER than the creatine being off, i would be worried. But right now, i can only contribute this to a recalled batch, conterfilt product, or not shaking before heating/after heating, and right before giving the sample...

JMO

TGL
  14. sayitaintsojoez sayitaintsojoez

• Since: Feb 9, 2012
    Really? Did you see his proof? It was for non human creatinine.

You do realize creatinine is always checked right? QF doesn't sell a product that fails the creatinine checks. That should be pretty clear by now right? That would be really bad for business. So if a person fails for non human creatinine using QF it's not the fault of QF nor are the catching QF now. They catch people who use fake or expired synthetic. They could always catch this.