Ratio between smoking and eating?

Discussion in 'The 420 Lounge' started by Blork, Dec 24, 2001.

1. Blork Blork

• Since:
    Well lately I have been experimenting with marijuana in foods. I have used cannibutter in all my recipies.(baked for about 30 mins) From my experience I have found that eating brownies is much more efficent then smoking. For a brownie i use about 1.5 times what I would use to smoke and am high for at least twice smoking time. Does this effect generally hold true, or am I just crazy?
  2. zenith zenith

• Since:
    In the long run, baking requires less weed for more stonage. But on a short term basis, it actuall requires more weed.

For a tray of brownies I use anywheres between an 1/8th to a 1/4 depending on how much I want it to knock you out (and how many other people are chucking weed, how small the brownies will be etc)
  3. sweetgreen09 sweetgreen09

• Since: Nov 23, 2000
    my lungs are startin to get sore so i think to give myself a rest i could make some brownies , how many highs would i get from putting an eigth in there?
  4. Towelie Towelie

• Since:
    just smoke it.
  5. jac jac

• Since:
    oh come on Towelie, that's not helpful =P

I'm wondering about this too. I ate two grams on leary biscuits the other day, and .. well, when I had an occasional coherent, awake moment, I felt like my body was buzzing with it's own energy, tingling and stuff, what fun! But I soon fell asleep immediately, and was couch-locked for the rest of the evening. Way too much, I think. Do you guys eat it on an empty stomach?
  6. LordIcer LordIcer

• Since: Oct 17, 2001
    eat twice as much as you smoke...as for eating on an empt stomach: i bet the weed will get broken down faster because there is little other breakdown occuring. This could produce a more instense high.