Reggie and Middies?

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by WATERMELONBLUNT, Mar 3, 2008.

1. WATERMELONBLUNT WATERMELONBLUNT

• Since: Jan 7, 2008
    My friends tell me that Reggie (regular weed) and Middies are different. They insist that Reggie is better than Mids, but to me they just seem a different way to say the same thing.

Is there really a difference.
  2. steakii steakii

• Since: Nov 4, 2006
    All weed is different, some regs might be better than some mids. Some mids may be better than some regs. just smoke it and be happy.
  3. drOnly drOnly

• its blunt o'clock
    • Since: Jul 18, 2006
    ive always called shit weed reggie.. as in the weed that has a lot of stems and seeds and barely if any crystals.. ive always called weed that has a few seeds here and there, but still nice nugs with some visual trichomes mids.. so there is a difference.
  4. gabriel420 gabriel420

• Since: Dec 5, 2006
    I've always used mids for decentish bud. it still might be brick but it tastes and smells ok, looks green, has some hairs/crystals etc., some stems, some seeds. Whereas regs is like the lowest of the low, dirty downtown brown shit.
  5. chadwick chadwick

• Since: Sep 5, 2007
    if it doesnt have many hairs or crystals its regs at best, if it has some crystals but not much and only a small amount of hairs than its mids, personaly i say stop buying that crap and get some quality you will never go back
  6. bodie bodie

• Since: Mar 17, 2008
    Reggie to me is your absolute most basic herb. Expect to find stems, seeds and usually a dark green in this area.

When someone tells me that have mids it's usually light green, smells strong, crystals, hairs, etc. and not as strong as BC Bud/Beasters but a much better bargain for the price.
  7. SpiralArchitect SpiralArchitect

• The Cosmic Chronic
    • Since: Dec 26, 2006
    For the most part they are the same, however in my circle, and I'd assume the majority of others, that regs are 'your most basic herb'. As bodie pointed out, you can expect to find seeds, stems, and the nugs to be darker green. Mids are just one step up the later, and is 'middle' grade in comparison to regs/chronic.
  8. WATERMELONBLUNT WATERMELONBLUNT

• Since: Jan 7, 2008
    Thanks bros! :D
  9. feedyourhead feedyourhead

• Girly Girl
    • Since: Jun 3, 2007
    in my area, regs = mids.... which, like spiral pointed out, would be 'basic' weed. we then say 'good (or high) mids or reg,' or 'low mids or reg,' if, well, it's better or worse than average. schwag is denoted as such, and chronic is usually used as a a catch-all for $50 (or similarly priced) green bud, and then the next step up from that here are specific strains.
  10. xxbrutal420xx xxbrutal420xx

• Since: Oct 31, 2010
    Ownt

Where I'm from reggie (regular) is $5 a gram, on the other hand midz is $10 a gram. midz is just a higher grade of reggie. its better grown. reggie has that darker green color to it and some seeds and stems and its stanky. midz is a lighter green color with less seeds and stems in it and it smells alot danker. reggie hits hard midz is a smoother hit. end of convo x)