Resin Tea

Discussion in 'Cooking with Marijuana Recipes' started by floyd911, May 28, 2003.

?

What do you do with resin?

Poll closed Jul 12, 2003.
smoke it 13 vote(s) 72.2%
throw it away 3 vote(s) 16.7%
eat it 1 vote(s) 5.6%
Other 1 vote(s) 5.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. floyd911 floyd911

• Since: Apr 22, 2002
    Ok, this is not for the weak of heart, but its amazing. I boiled my pipe to clean the resin out. It cleaned the pipe well and I left the resin in the water. I continued to lightly boil it and the water was completely brown. After about an hour or so, I added a tablespoon of butter into the mix, just because you need the fat to really activate the thc. I boiled the mixture down until it was about 2/3 a cup of water (I started out with about two cups). I filtered out the small bits of resin and downed the mix in one gulp. I thought I was gonna throw up for about ten minutes, but after about 45 minutes I couldn't even move. Two hours later I got minor visuals and everyones voice echoed and sounded far away. This lasted for about 6 hours until I started comming down. Amazing experience and a good way to use your resin...if you can stomach it.
    vonpaulhus420 likes this.
  2. Jaycrills Jaycrills

• Since: May 6, 2003
    I have smoked resin before but what you described just sounds way to disgusting.
  3. NiXtreme NiXtreme

• Since: Jan 11, 2003
    i'm trying that ****
  4. Super Woman Super Woman

• Since: Oct 19, 2000
    I don't know if I even believe it, but...

:Puker:

How would you even get the taste out of your mouth? And it must get on your teeth! Gross!
  5. teco teco

• Since: May 3, 2003
    Drinking resin must be nasty, i'll just stick to smoking it.:chokin:
  6. jebus jebus

• Since: Apr 23, 2003
    aww **** man that sounds nasty, but if it works like u say then its worth a try:D i jus scraped my pipe so ima have to let it get resiny. will boiling it wreck a glass peice?
  7. hauptmann hauptmann

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Feb 24, 2003
    Disgusting.

Thats like going to a gas station bathroom and taking a snooze in the dump bucket, then eating one of their hot dogs.

I take back my previous statement. Eating resin tea is much worse. Its so bad it should really be off topic. Sick......

Disgusting.
  8. hauptmann hauptmann

• Seasoned Activist
    ......oh man....just read that. Please dont do that.
  9. jebus jebus

• Since: Apr 23, 2003
    first, i might that a mabey only lol try it and if i do i will add like **** i dont care sumthing with flavour lol even mouth wash lol but my pipes not near resiny enough, and again will it wreck my glass?
  10. hauptmann hauptmann

• Seasoned Activist
    nope.
  11. Barker Barker

• Cunt.
    • Since: Aug 17, 2002
    Hash Is Nice as a tea.But now resin out of your pipe:(
  12. bright lies bright lies

• Since: Apr 12, 2003
    eating resin eh? maybe one could make into a nice pasta sauce, a little bit more butter, a dash of spice here and there.... :) hey! if you could handle it go for it. it seems like a creative way to spice up desperate times....
  13. highallthetime highallthetime

• Banned
    • Since: May 25, 2003
    i don't see why eating resin is so disgusting... it's just melted weed or whatever. but i can't figure how you would even get the thc into the water since thc isn't water-soluble.... just clean your pipe in some hard ass liquor and take a shot. that's pimpin
  14. hauptmann hauptmann

• Seasoned Activist
    Would you lick and ash tray if it got you high, just about the same thing? Now that is pimpin.

NOT
  15. highallthetime highallthetime

• Banned
    • Since: May 25, 2003
    if it got me high? definitely i would. i heard ashes are among the cleanest things on earth anyways, though they're completely different from resin.... in the end, your reply makes no sense.
  16. Super Woman Super Woman

• Since: Oct 19, 2000
    I guess then that means you would do a lot of things to get high. :eek:

Why you would even eat ash or resin is completely beyond me.

Has anyone ever scraped a pipe?! You know how it gets smeared onto your fingers and anything else it touches? Ever use a sock to clean a pipe, or a towel to wipe resin off something? It doesn't come off in the wash. Imagine digesting that.

And I still don't see how you would ever get the taste/residue out of your mouth and teeth.
  17. Toker_05 Toker_05

• Since: Jun 13, 2003
    for those who smoke cigarettes- make a small ball of resin and put it at the end of an unlit cigarette, i think thats the best way to get rid of it and give you a small high
  18. TylerDurden TylerDurden

• Since: Apr 3, 2003
    i am SO surprised nobody has mentioned resin SUPPOSITORIES!

oh yes, this is JUST for you, "highallthetime"!:D

good idea, huh?!

tell us how it turns out!

quoted from someone or other:

make a small ball of resin and put it at the end of an unlit cigarette, i think thats the best way to get rid of it and give you a small high

...well, how about making that small ball of resin, then ramming it into yer anus?!??!?!

yeah? think it might work?:D
  19. Captain Pluto Captain Pluto

• Since: Jun 18, 2003
    Resin is just disgusting period.....

IS this tea thing a joke or for real because getting a new stoner to drink bong water used to be the inside stoner joke in the late 70's:rolleyes:
  20. Island Bob Island Bob

• Since: Feb 11, 2003
    resin....:eek: smoke dat sh*t
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.