Smoke Tricks

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by cannabliss1, Jan 2, 2008.

1. cannabliss1 cannabliss1

• Since: Jan 1, 2008
    I can only do a few simple tricks like the French inhale, rings, and dragon tail. Does anyone no of any way cool tricks? I'd love to learn to do some cool stuff.
  2. bytemee495 bytemee495

• Since: Apr 28, 2006
    What's the dragon tail...I can do the snap inhale, and the rings...but I can't seem to get the french inhale as hard as I try! But the dragon tail sounds new...

-Bytemee495
  3. t-1000 t-1000

• Since: Apr 26, 2005
    I know one that a friend calls a Snoop Dogg

You fill your mouth with smoke, open, and then basically back away from the smoke in your mouth. This leaves a thick cloud hanging in the air, which you can suck back in starting with one section of the cloud. Cool to watch

What is a snap inhale? French inhale is easy, just angle your lower lip up a bit and push the smoke out slowly with your mouth while inhaling with your nose.
  4. TemplarProphet TemplarProphet

• Since: Dec 30, 2007
    I have the french inhale down to a science; I can do it better than any of my friends. However, I was never able to make smoke rings like my friends can.

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S. Thompson
  5. K0TT0NM0UTHK!NG K0TT0NM0UTHK!NG

• Since: Jun 12, 2007
    I can make the bubble of smoke come out of my mouth, then inhale it all back up. I can do the snap inhale, and smoke rings. I can also do combos though, such ass, blowing out a smoke ring inhaling it through my nose, and with the rest of the smoke in my mouth blow a smoke bubble and inhale it through my mouth. Its pretty sick.
    1 people like this.
  6. TemplarProphet TemplarProphet

• Since: Dec 30, 2007
    I have only seen the smoke bubble done once.

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
    - Hunter S. Thompson
  7. thegoat thegoat

• Since: Jan 19, 2002
    My only smoke trick is taking a good old fashion bong rip and holding it long enough so that when I exhale, "no" smoke comes out, heh. I call it the invisible hit. ;)
    1 people like this.
  8. t-1000 t-1000

• Since: Apr 26, 2005
    harsh, but doable
  9. cannabliss1 cannabliss1

• Since: Jan 1, 2008
    The Dragon Tail is just another term for the snap inhale.
  10. cannabi$ cannabi$

• Since: Aug 4, 2008
    Can anybody here do tricks with the smoke?

I can kind of do O's but that's about it.
  11. Hootnnuts Hootnnuts

• Since: Aug 6, 2008
    im kinda new at the whole tricks thing cause im used to smoking in an ally between 2 houses or anywhere else in the neighborhood where its kinda windy all the time. cant smoke in my house or my friends so thats what were stuck with. sometimes we can smoke in my friends garage when his dad isnt home but thats about it.

anyways i can kinda do the O's. and i can do the one where the smoke goes from my mouth to my nose then i blow it back out.
  12. imFADED imFADED

• Since: Jun 12, 2008
    I can't do any but my friend can rip some bangin' O's. He also does the little trick where you put your index finger up to your lips and blow O's so that it splits and eventually shoots out two O's.
  13. pkster8235 pkster8235

• Lazy Dancer
    • Since: Jun 27, 2007
    This has been discussed before. I can snap inhale and blow smoke rings. I don't normally do either as I find it showy and I'm not like that.
  14. ADIDAS ADIDAS

• Represent. KY
    • Since: Sep 6, 2005
    The basics, smoke rings, french inhale, snap inhale. Not sure how many more there even are, probably not much.
  15. Dank Perception Dank Perception

• 4TheLULZ!
    • Since: Nov 9, 2006
    I can do it all. My fav lately is blowing an O from each side of my mouth at the same time.
  16. Feorge Gorman Feorge Gorman

• Since: Aug 15, 2001
    Yes it has...in a thread with the exact same name! So I will merge this to that one. ;)

Piece o' :cake: :D

Can you blow O's outta your NOSE? I can! :D
  17. cj117 cj117

• Surfer Monkey
    • Since: Oct 28, 2007
    How do you learn to do these things? I've seen people do O's with cigarettes but I don't smoke stogeys so I've never really been able to practice with them.
    Is it on youtube or somewhere?
  18. Jdezle21 Jdezle21

• Since: Sep 21, 2006
    Someone give a good tutorial on catching clouds (blowing a bubble of smoke and sucking it up before it drifts away)... I mean I can kinda do it every once in a while... but I wanna know how to do a clean lookin bubble/sphere type shape. I jus don't really know what mouth movements to do to achieve a good cloud.
  19. Merry-juana Merry-juana

• Since: Oct 21, 2007
    I can do the french inhale, rings (big ones, but inconsistant and not the best form), and I can hold my hits in for 2 minutes, that's about it. What the hell is a snap inhale?
  20. imFADED imFADED

• Since: Jun 12, 2008
    A snap inhale is when you snap your tongue down with your mouth open and a cloud of smoke begins to drift from your mouth and you suck it up real quick before it drifts away.