Smoking in a public place?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Ss0p, Nov 6, 2010.

1. Ss0p Ss0p

• Since: Jul 5, 2009
    What do you guys think of smoking weed in a public place, say, a school at night for instance?

A friend of mine brought it up, but I'm far too riddled with paranoia to even consider it. There seems to be so many risks involved that I don't think I could bring myself to go out in public.

That being said, what do you all think of it?
  2. tenajtimmad tenajtimmad

• Since: Mar 31, 2008
    i used to smoke on campus in between long breaks and was paranoid at first. of course it was only joints or blunts.. it would be ridiculous to pull out a pipe or bong LOL
    but by god, i made sure i wasnt blatantly smoking a doobie ya know. you can be smart about it. it is never wise to smoke in public, but if you are willing to it isnt much to worry about. worst comes to worse you can just flick the damn thing away. never had any problems though.

edit: oh and at night that kind of looks suspicious. i would always blaze during the day and lay on a bench with sunglasses and a hoodie. i people watched :blazed:
    2 people like this.
  3. Midnighttoker Midnighttoker

• Since: Mar 18, 2009
    A school? Like high school?

I wouldn't at a high school. It's illegal to be there after hours anyway, that's asking for trouble. You can be searched for just being there after dark

It'd be okay probably for a college campus, as long as it's not too late

A lot of times, I smoke a jay cruisin on my board on campus at night, I've never had any probs
  4. Grass-Smoka Grass-Smoka

• 303% Acid
    • Since: Oct 5, 2009
    Midnight, where did you hear that it's illegal to be on highschool property at night?
  5. tenajtimmad tenajtimmad

• Since: Mar 31, 2008
    it is where i am from.. o_O
  6. Grass-Smoka Grass-Smoka

• 303% Acid
    • Since: Oct 5, 2009
    I've never heard of that. :shrug:

To the OP, what time at night? It'll be more safe at like 12-4 am because there will be no cars or people, and if there are you will hear them. If you live in a suburb, it's even better because the chances of a cop going by a school at 3am inside a residential area is really slim. They usually just cruise the major streets.. It's always better to smoke with nobody seeing you, so just ask him to smoke somewhere else for your sake.
  7. Myracl Myracl

• Since: Sep 8, 2010
    I love people watching when I'm high. I've never been caught on campus, but I know people who have. But they are pretty stupid, and have the mentality that they wont get caught no matter what they do
  8. Hurricane Season Hurricane Season

• Since: Aug 17, 2010
    If it's a high school, make sure to scope your place out really carefully before chiefing. A lot of high schools have cameras near all entrances and my old school even had a night guard that just watched over the building. There are better/less sketchy places just about anywhere
  9. Midnighttoker Midnighttoker

Well, I guess I've never hear a cop tell me that or anything, but I'm pretty sure it is, like most public places like county parks that close at dusk.

My school had a chain link fence around it, so it's obvious you're not supposed to be there after closing
  10. Flaboy352 Flaboy352

• Since: Oct 27, 2010
    i went to the amusement park and went behind employee only section lol that count?
  11. xxxMarijuanaxxx xxxMarijuanaxxx

• Since: Apr 21, 2009
    I live in an appartment building and can't smoke inside so 9 times out of 10 I smoke walking on the side walk. Burn a j like a cig and no one thinks twice. Although at my girls house we can smoke on the couch with the volcano and that of corse is soo much better than being outside and risking a ticket.
  12. acrostwyck acrostwyck

dude i just roll a joint or two, put them in a pack of cigarettes, and go for a walk. i just stroll through my complex's parking lots with bigass headphones and pull a "cig" out and smoke it like it is one. i do kinda try to avoid people, but i honestly think from over 30 feet away they can't tell it's a j instead of a cig, and even if someone can tell just say it's a handrolled cigarette but try not to let them smell it i guess
  13. TNherbsmoker TNherbsmoker

• Since: Nov 7, 2010
    the most public place i've ever smoked in is on a beach in FL at night. nobody was out there except for some people that just graduated. it was great lol
  14. Midnighttoker Midnighttoker

Smoking on the beach is SO fun. Especially at night when there's hardly anyone there, just watching the waves break on the shore by moonlight.. Awesome
  15. Triheptyl Triheptyl

• Since: Apr 20, 2009
    i smoke joints in just about any situation where people can smoke cigarettes. on my way to class, at an outdoor restaurant, walking down the street. i doubt many people can tell a joint from a cig without a proper look at it, and im not going to get bent out of shape that someone may try and smell the air im exhaling. i never had any problems either, but canada's rather lax
  16. 1956 1956

• Since: Jul 23, 2008
    Take notice

Those that smoke in public, smoke joints, not pipes.

Also don't pass your non tobacco cig, that's kind of a give away.

Also note that most people keep moving. It is hard to tell where the smell is coming from if the source is constantly changing.

And last, don't carry anything extra on you in the event that you do get stopped.

Good Luck
  17. smokedsober420 smokedsober420

• Since: Nov 8, 2010
    I smoke in public all the time in highschool me and some freinds would smoke weed and ciggrettes during lunch break on campus ,before I going shopping in the parking lot, on 420 I smoked in a bus stop with a freind at our local mall
  18. acrostwyck acrostwyck

smoking in public does make for a much more intense and satisfying experience, like you get such a thrill from the possibility of getting caught but you're experienced enough to be rational and be as safe as possible, but it still has many risks. play it safe with a joint or just wait to toke cause getting caught would be the worst experience ever
  19. Venatrix Venatrix

• Since: Feb 13, 2010
    I have on a set of stairs at the edge of a field of a middle school, and I've smoked in tons of random public-ish places (random parks in the city, behind the university's student union, under a bridge over a bike path, etc.). I've used a pipe every time, and it's worked out fine for me. It all depends, I think, on the drug attitude where you are. I wouldn't do it in the small town I actually live in, but I live half an hour away from a very weed-friendly, very liberal college city, and I go there a lot--there I don't have a problem with it, within reason.
  20. shadowman shadowman

• Since: Nov 9, 2010
    I did it yesterday with a friend from college, we went walking through our city's downtown and we were smoking among the people, everything was extremely amazing, ha ha got high among the peeps, went to buy some weed before that and I bough a huge bag for me =D, then we smoked and it happened, ha ha, that's the most great thing ever, to go through people masses and smoking =D.