Smoking in Shower?

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by dolphinfan78, Apr 20, 2009.

1. dolphinfan78 dolphinfan78

• Since: Apr 4, 2009
    Anyone ever done this? I was thinking of finishing up my 4/20 stash but my family is home. I have heard that smoking in the shower is sly because the steam makes it hard to differentiate from smoke, also the scents of the soap/shampoo covers the smell.
  2. TwoGreenOneRed TwoGreenOneRed

• Since: Dec 24, 2008
    Yeah after hotboxing in his bathroom my friend put body wash and nice smelling shampoo in his bathtub and turned hot water on and the whole thing smelled like shampoo. It covered it up pretty well, although they might ask about the steam lol.
  3. Guru Guru

• Since: Feb 5, 2009
    yeh smoking in the shower is the safest way to smoke undetected in your house.

Turn the shower up to full heat, wait until the place is steamed up, place a towel under the door just to be safe, then spray some deo as you leave. When the steam dissapates the smell will go along with it.
  4. zig zag zig zag

• Since: Mar 11, 2009
    i smoke it just before i have the shower, and then i enjoy the increased sensuality of the water hitting my skin.

it's the perfect way to hide the smell and get high/clean! :D:D
  5. mmmcute mmmcute

• Since: Feb 27, 2009
    dooo it. with a chick. nakeed. in the showaa. dooo it.
  6. p0th3d p0th3d

• Since: Apr 14, 2009
    smoking 'in' the shower??? by this i assume u mean in the bathroom when the shower is running haha
    i enjoy having stoned showers sometimes by smoking and then going in...just feels so cool
  7. emuhhleee emuhhleee

• emtard smash!
    • Since: Oct 13, 2008
    hahah when i go over to my buddy's house, i always smoke in the shower. she'll chill with me while i take a shower & we'll take hits while we're in the shower. i find showering the best thing ever when i'm high, because it always feels like me feet are sticking o the bottom of the bathtub.

lmao, i just realized how much this post has the word shower in it.
  8. lMarijuana lMan lMarijuana lMan

• Since: May 12, 2007
    Haha... do it...

I have actually been in the shower with 3 girls at once, granted we weren't naked, and we were sitting in the (dry) shower just puffin away and giggling. This was like 5 years ago now though. Good times... I'm sure naked would be a bit better though. ;)
    1 people like this.
  9. LaFFiZzLe LaFFiZzLe

• Since: Apr 21, 2009
    lol i did this before, yea it works but it fucks up the paint on the ceiling if you do it too often
  10. mmmcute mmmcute

• Since: Feb 27, 2009

lol that's as good as a cupcake without the icing.
  11. potboy potboy

• Since: Jun 9, 2008
    one time me and these 3 girls had a hair gel fight in a bathtub. It was cool cause the gel was like lube. we werent naked when we got in but clothes were missing by the time we got out.
  12. JustinSmokes JustinSmokes

• Since: Nov 17, 2012
    Ok so i dont have a window. Should i turn the fan on? or will all the smoke travel through the house?
  13. Slightlystoopid Slightlystoopid

• Since: Feb 27, 2013
    Haha, the fan in the bathroom sucks up air.