smoking weed just made me realize all my problems.

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by whoagoku, Aug 1, 2011.

1. whoagoku whoagoku

• Since: Mar 20, 2011
    which kind of sucks because now i'm just sad. i haven't been sleeping well and stuff for the past week. and i wasn't sure what was wrong but i wasn't smoking then. but i decided to smoke today and that was like eight hours ago. and i'm just sad now. it made me realize i've been ignoring my problems which are, my girlfriend is going away for four months at the end of the month and my brother moved away. i just wanted to vent. but post if weed made you realize your problems!
  2. LonerStoner LonerStoner

• Peace, Love, and Pot!
    • Since: May 28, 2010
    I think weed really helps me to open up my mind. Makes me look at the world rather than just constantly wiz on past it. I'm not too sure as to whether or not it's helped me realise my problems so much as help me slowly solve them, though. I feel like I always know my problems. I'm too self critical of myself to not.

I hope things get better for you. People moving away, especially loved ones is always extremely tough. There's always facebook and the phone though, so don't forget to keep in touch with them. That's where I always mess up.
  3. GetRondo'd GetRondo'd

• Since: Jun 13, 2011
    Don't turn into one of those stoners who just talk about all of their problems and their troubles when they're high.
  4. Tystuh Tystuh

• Since: Jul 23, 2011
    you must think about good things whilst smoking yo!
  5. Teleo9 Teleo9

• Since: Dec 1, 2010
    Is there a more perfect situation for posting this? :)

1 people like this.
  6. whoagoku whoagoku

• Since: Mar 20, 2011
    smoking usually makes me forget about stuff but this time it didn't. i don't know why.
  7. emuhhleee emuhhleee

• emtard smash!
    • Since: Oct 13, 2008
    yeah, it's awesome actually. i've been going threw a funk or sad or angry, and i'll smoke a bowl - JUST BY MYSELF and i'll have these deep down conversations in my head and i shit you not, i'll figure out all my problems just by smoking a bowl and going for a walk.

like, my and my boyfriend of 2 years just broke up and of course i was thinking "what did i do wrong", "how do i fix this"? i realized that no man should treat me the way he does (possessive, jealous, "always right, i'm always wrong". and i thought about it, and i figured out that the best person to take advice from is yourself, you just gotta follow your own advice.
  8. glennglenn glennglenn

• Since: Aug 1, 2011
    One can get rid of this addictive problem by Eliminating heavy marijuana cravings, Get passion and drive back into life, Deal with stressful real life situation, Get life back on track.