So Excited, Getting Dank.

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Rocketman, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Rocketman Rocketman

• Since: May 14, 2009
    I am so excited right now, I am getting an eigth of Dank tomorrow. It's gonna be my first time even seeing this stuff. I can't wait to see the beauty, and smell the beauty, and feel the beauty.

Its from probably one of the biggest dealers in the City I live, I have connections so I met the guy.

I will let you guys know how it goes.
  2. Led_Head1991 Led_Head1991

• Since: Jun 10, 2009
    congratz man, enjoy that sweet flavor.

I had hempstar once and it was scrumptious and I payed 5 for .5 so it was cheap
  3. mondaymonkey mondaymonkey

• Since: Sep 2, 2008
    Luckyyyyyyyy in the caribbean we don't find dank shit much. Nor do we find indoor grown, or even hydroponically grown AT ALL.

When I get to vancouver I'm buying myself a half ounce of the dankest shit I can find and then am going to totally enjoy the taste.
  4. stonedK1982 stonedK1982

• Since: Sep 7, 2008
    Wow that sucks. Suprising to say the least. Jeez you guys have it rough. Good shit is the norm around here. Can't remember the last time I didn't have dankies. There is quite a bit of northern lights and a couple of other high quality strains being sold around here at excellent prices.
  5. forrest420 forrest420

• Since: May 23, 2009
    awesome! nothing MUCH better than dankk:p ha, so have you had the chance to blaze yet? I'm just excited to get 1/4 of some good mids today..:liplick:
  6. Nando Nando

• Since: Mar 29, 2009
    Man Enjoy the Ganja. Just get high and love it. Thats what I do.
    Good luck :mj2: