Sour Diesel vs Master Kush

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by arewdss, Sep 12, 2010.

?

Sour Diesel vs Master Kush

Sour Diesel 11 vote(s) 78.6%
Master Kush 3 vote(s) 21.4%
  1. arewdss arewdss

• Since: Oct 27, 2009
    Only have money for one. Im relatively new and im not sure which would be the best option. anyone have any info, suggestions or expiriences with either?
  2. arewdss arewdss

• Since: Oct 27, 2009
    I am relatively new and im not sure which would be the best option. anyone have any info, suggestions or experiences with either?
  3. Love4TheNugg Love4TheNugg

• NorCal MushroomCloud
    • Since: Mar 25, 2010
    Well, Sour Diesel is a sativa, and Master Kush is an indica. I prefer Sativas so I'd go with Sour Diesel.
  4. GREENFOODGAMES GREENFOODGAMES

• I LOVE WEED
    • Since: Aug 4, 2008
    How can you possibly survey this ................ my master may be better then you're diesel and you're diesel may be better then my master or any which combination it's all about how it's grown (mostly) a better question would have been sativa vs indica which we have threads for already I believe
  5. jacjak jacjak

• Since: Jul 29, 2009
    Depends what kind of high you want. If you want a more energetic head high get the Sour diesel. If you wanna be stoned on the couch get the Kush. I'd Go with Master Kush only because I dont get a lot of Indica around here.
  6. Mr Blow It By The O Mr Blow It By The O

• Since: Sep 14, 2010
    I prefer Sour Diesel, but only because I prefer sativa dominant strains over indica. All about preference my man.
  7. laCster laCster

• Since: Oct 5, 2008
    ask for both and win
    1 people like this.
  8. BuddhaDawg BuddhaDawg

• Since: Aug 24, 2010
    I agree going with both if possible.

I like the Master Kush slightly over Sour Diesel, but it has to do with the flavor mostly. Both are excellent, it depends on what kind of high you want. Indica is overall body high and Sativa is more cerebral high.

There are other Sativas I prefer to Sour Diesel but if I wanted a nice mood pick me up, I would go with it. I would stick around the house on it. Master Kush is a good buzz that you can go out with friends while high.

Well, that is what I have experienced. Everyone has a slightly different experience, but I think you can use what I said as a good rule of thumb overall.
  9. Mr Spacely Mr Spacely

In my experience, Sour Diesel is better, but that is just all preference.
  10. jdogg2112 jdogg2112

• Since: Feb 23, 2009
    Get whichever one is better. Telling us the names doesn't tell us anything about the weed you're thinking about buying. If it's shitty Master Kush and great Sour D, get the Sour D. If the Sour D is shitty and the Master Kush is fire, get the Master Kush...
  11. soloJ420 soloJ420

Buy one and have your boy spot the other, then you can come to your own conclusion to which one is better, everyone experiences things differently...