Spongebob?

Discussion in 'Movies & Television' started by InLoveAndDeath, Nov 20, 2004.

1. InLoveAndDeath InLoveAndDeath

• Since: Feb 1, 2005
    I just saw it today. I guess it was alright but i was expecting more out of it i guess. Anyone else?
  2. TimeGuardian TimeGuardian

• Since: Oct 14, 2003
    Havn't seen it, but I think I might be going to it high with some friends.. but I'm not sure if I will. I think money could be spent on better things them some childrens movie.
  3. fizzwillard fizzwillard

• Since: Nov 21, 2004
    laughed my ass off

i saw it, not high, and thought it was hilarious.

i dont watch the show much (seen maybe 5 episodes) so maybe it didnt live up to your expectations cuz you're more of a fan than i am

at any rate i thought it was great
  4. Weet Weet

• Since: Sep 5, 2005
    dfjnsdf

Heh, my friend and I went baked to that movie at 9:30 on a school night, it rocked because it was completely empty, we were the only ones there in the entire theater, it was crazy good, except that one mermaid chick, kind of gave a morality part to Spongebob that wasnt really needed. "Looks like we got us a double baby" heh..
  5. Sinned Sinned

• Since: Feb 1, 2005
    Yeah, I just saw the show for the first time a few days ago. I thought it was be good for watching while baked, because a lot of people seem to like it, but I was really disappointed. Oh well.
  6. JC49 JC49

• Since: Oct 7, 2004
    I saw my first episode the other day. Spongebob got injected with snail plasma and turned into a snail. He said "meow" i almost died.
  7. sdragon1984 sdragon1984

• Since: Jul 17, 2004
    nah, i think snail talk is more like "m'ow" or "me'w" then "meow"

this has been a classic nickalodean mistake: i dont care HOW popular theyre cartoons are, they shouldnt make movies out of them. i dont even care how good the movies are, they ruin the show. and nobody wants to watch a show jump the shark (hehe........... no pun intended.......) in the theatres.

o well, i can always watch spongebong hemppants.................
  8. angel840 angel840

• Since: May 25, 2005
    i love spongebob

I always get tore and watch spongebob. It reminds me of a lot of the cartoons my mom used to watch with me (she was high, but I didn't know) when I was a kid. It has senseless humor and a lot of adult inuendo's that pop in when you least expect. It's sad to see that a lot of people stray just because it is becoming such a popular fad. I will stay true to what I like, pop or not.
  9. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    I'm ready...promotion! I'm ready.....promotion....I'm ready...promotion

I'm ready....depression I'm ready depression I'm ready depression

sorry, but for some reason that entire scene had me LMAO
  10. Bartyforyou Bartyforyou

• Since: Mar 9, 2005
  11. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    just out of curiosity, is that the only SpngeBong episode out there? I got a kick out of watching that! "We're out of seaweed!" Personally, I wouldnt just smoked hashbrick if that was the case....but what fun is there in destroying your bestest buddy in the whole wide world? lol