Spoof!

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by Necro, May 7, 2004.

1. Necro Necro

• Since: Apr 18, 2004
    Go on, tell me. I really never heard of it b4 this sight. What is a spoof? :confused: :huh: :wtf:
  2. Plainsman1963 Plainsman1963

• Since: Jul 19, 2002
    Drug related? I have no idea.
    A spoof is a parody basically. Scary Movie is a spoof.
  3. Coolguy Coolguy

• Since: Jun 19, 2003
    Spoof: Something that you blow in to mask the smell of marijuana. Most commonly a toilet paper roll jammed with dryer sheets.

Also known as Poofer, Dube Tube
  4. IGemini IGemini

• [?]
    • Since: Mar 4, 2004
    Yup, a spoof masks the smell of marijuana. Fairly useful if you smoke in a semi-public place and your ventilation isn't that good.
  5. Plainsman1963 Plainsman1963

• Since: Jul 19, 2002
    :laugh: Learn something new everyday.
    Of course, I have never used anything besides incense to mask the smell.
  6. Necro Necro

• Since: Apr 18, 2004
    Thank yous.
  7. Coolguy Coolguy

Spoofs become your best friend if you smoke inside your dorm room in college :)
  8. HowWeRoll HowWeRoll

• Since: Apr 30, 2004
    We use spoofs here when we smoke out our rooms at school (boarding school). The way we make ours is to get a poland spring bottle and cut a hole in the bottom. Then, you rip up a bunch of paper and spray it with cologne or axe until its wet. You take the pieces of paper and stuff them into the bottle. Then, when you exhale, you blow through the top of the bottle and it deodorzies the smoke. You can also stuff the bottle with those soft scented things you put in the dryer.
  9. Coolguy Coolguy

Yes, ours was a BIG tube. An old wrapping paper roll jammed full with a whole box of dryer sheets. Didn't smell!
  10. ManMulcahey ManMulcahey

• Wilson, King of Prussia
    • Since: Apr 24, 2003
    I have a great spoof.

I cut the top and bottom off a poland springs bottle, then put a sick inside it. Then stuff the outside with dryer sheets, then put one of one end. so its a spoof, plus what i carry my blow in.
  11. d420d d420d

• Since: Jul 16, 2004
    Spoof Tube is what we called them. Or call them. Yeah, they work great. Especially if you live with your rents or in the dorms. I never got caught using one of those, but be careful. You can never be to careful!
    Peace Out
  12. Random_Smoker Random_Smoker

• Since: Oct 23, 2004
    my spoof below..

made out of water bottle with holes cut in the bottom and dryer sheets shoved in it
  13. TiKiTiKi TiKiTiKi

• Since: Jun 15, 2004
    Spoofs seem pretty neat. Might have to invest in one
  14. Soul Rebel Soul Rebel

• Since: Dec 6, 2004
    not much to invest in.. just a tube or bottle of some kind and a dryer sheet :D
  15. danksmoke420 danksmoke420

• Since: Oct 28, 2004
    yea but they work wonders i have never got caught using one and i use them all the time just mine is made of a tp roll stuffed with dryer sheets.
  16. inkfx inkfx

• Since: Jul 14, 2004
    Does anyone have any better pics of these spoof tubes. I understand what they are but im just a bit confused on how I would make one. Or a good explanation would be cool. Thanks.
  17. Random_Smoker Random_Smoker

• Since: Oct 23, 2004
    Basically all you do is get a water bottle or paper towel roll and stick a bunch of dryer sheets inside of them so when you blow smoke through it, it smells more like the dryer sheets.

edit: oh and for the water bottle, poke big holes in the bottom to vent it.
  18. inkfx inkfx

• Since: Jul 14, 2004
    So all I do is blow the smoke into the top of the bottle and it goes through the dryer sheets and comes out the bottom smelling like dryer sheets? I will have to try this sometime, thanks for the explanation.

EDIT: If I smoked a joint or a blunt and just blew the smoke into there would I be fine?
  19. MinnesotaMan MinnesotaMan

• Since: Jan 24, 2004
    I believe one of those contraptions are called a dube tube around here. I use a toilet paper roll and put some kleenex over the top and tape it down around the top and fill the tube with dryer sheets. When you blow into it is smells good.
  20. TiKiTiKi TiKiTiKi

• Since: Jun 15, 2004
    Yea, i know they dont cost much. But i am a little lazy so it would take some effort to actually make one ;P