Staying up all night smoking weed?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Stoned_Penguin, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Stoned_Penguin Stoned_Penguin

• Since: Feb 14, 2011
    Can you stay up all night by smoking weed? Or does it just put you to sleep?
  2. REVOlution REVOlution

• Since: Mar 27, 2010
    I've done it. and Monsters Inc. was on tv and that shit was fresh. I was with my boy packin bowls and eating pizza at 4am.
  3. ZoZo ZoZo

• Since: Nov 17, 2010
    I like sleep.
  4. LukeEatsAirplane LukeEatsAirplane

• Since: Mar 21, 2010
    It certainly isn't going to help you stay awake, but it's achievable.
  5. Love4TheNugg Love4TheNugg

• NorCal MushroomCloud
    • Since: Mar 25, 2010
    Weed really knocks me out, but if I'm in the right atmosphere I can usually stay up all night smoking.
  6. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    It does depend on whether you've got sativa or indica to work with, but aside from that it's a lot easier to stay up while vaporizing than with smoking. Vaping is more of an 'up' high, while smoke byproducts produce drowsiness.
  7. stoneygreenbud stoneygreenbud

• Super Moderator
    • Since: Oct 31, 2005
    as far as being an upper or a downer, weed is concidered a downer and isn't gonna do anything "special" to keep you up all night, but there are some types of weed that when smoked will make you want to get up off that couch and gooo do something, and there are other types of weed that when smoked will just bury you in the couch and can leave you comatose (pun intended).

staying up all night is something that can easily be done with or with-out smoking weed. I think it's more of occupying the mind that will help keep you awake all night vs just watching the tv or reading a book.

~Stoney~
  8. vvicked0471 vvicked0471

• Super mod
    • Since: Nov 24, 2005
    I do it all the time. I work nights, so on my off days ill be toking up til the wee hours of the morning...
  9. medme medme

• Since: Feb 7, 2011
    i'm so UGLY i really need my beauty sleep...........
  10. Phenom Phenom

• Banned
    • Since: Jul 29, 2010
    Witha a hell of a lot of caffiene and/or charlie sheen, whatever you prefer.
    I normally just like smoke at like 12-1 with my friend and then chill and fall asleep after like 1 1/2- 2 hours. I would smoke more but we have to go back outside and it's a pain especially when it's cold and your so warm and surrounded by soft.
  11. kaykayLovesHerMnDank kaykayLovesHerMnDank

• Since: Feb 19, 2011
    i can keep smokin til i cant breathee
  12. GunCow GunCow

• Since: Jul 6, 2009
    F yeah bro. I forgot I had something to contribute.

I a couple weeks ago my cousin was like "yo GunCow, you wanna come over and help me finish my house, (painting doors and trim, that kinda shit) He was like, all the weed you can smoke, munchies, that sort of thing. Got high like 4 or 5 times maybe. I think it can help psychologically. Cannabis helps to complete sober-focus which is an irritating. tedious, and boring world. Who wants to paint doors all night? However, having the cannabis addition to the distraction helped me to synchronize with the concept of time and accept that I'm painting doors. At first I was a little tired and shit, but I wasn't anywhere near being done. Once I got up and got going a little bit, I smoked some more, and my body readjusted to staying awake. Was up all night doing that kind of tedious shit, and of course it was disconcerting, but I cant imagine doing that kinda shit sober.
  13. toking_gangster toking_gangster

• Since: Aug 22, 2009
    if i'm on offtopicsssss.....