Sticky weed?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by j223, Jul 26, 2011.

1. j223 j223

• Since: Mar 20, 2011
    Hey guys, so the other day I bought a fat sack of gunj. As i got it out i realized it was sticky as hell, so i ignored it and stuck it in the grinder. It was really hard to grind it, and when i opened it it looked like there was 1/2 the amount that i put in. It was all bunched up in areas, but not really grinded at all. So today i decided to leave it in the air for a little while, do you think this will help make it easier to grind? What else can i do to sort of dry it out to the point of regular weed? Thanks
  2. Textual Violence Textual Violence

• Since: Mar 25, 2011
    sounds like it might be underdried. you can leave it sit out for awhile. i've turned the oven on the lowest setting and popped it in on a baking sheet for 20 mins before.
  3. j223 j223

• Since: Mar 20, 2011
    So I tried grinding all of the weed, and it kind of worked but it looks like a lot less than it is. If i let it dry for a while in the open air, then ground it some more, do you think it would look like the correct amount?
  4. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    If it's sticky because it's moist, leaving it out to dry will help. If it's sticky because it's full of resin, consider yourself lucky.
    1 people like this.