Stoner mishaps

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by oddblonde7, Aug 6, 2008.

1. oddblonde7 oddblonde7

• Since: Aug 6, 2008
    I just joined this site because i couldn't find anyother site on google that seemed helpful to my problem. I am hoping my fellow stoners and potheads alike may be able to help me out.

Recently I had purchased some kon bud, and while i did get to enjoy some of it, it was lost for a day. Until i emptied the dryer and realized i hadnt checked the pockets of the one pair of pants in the whole load. so now the sandwich bag it was in has a minor meltage spot where water and heat from dryer had seeped in ( i also had left that load in the washer for 20 hours until i came home to switch it to the dryer:mad:)
    So now my green looks dark, is moist and doesnt smell as wonderful as it did. almost a slight mold smell from leaving it in the washer. But I assume you know where im headed, as it was expensive, and I want to know if anyone knows if it is still smokeable, should i dry it out or just leave it as a lesson learned.

Please fellow tokers, come to my rescue!
  2. smokersarejokers smokersarejokers

• Since: Jul 28, 2008
    Just try smoking it even if its not smokeable, it's worth the time. I somehow smoked grass dirt and oregano with the good stuff trying to put it in the paper.
    1 people like this.
  3. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    dry that shit out and toke it!
    1 people like this.
  4. O High O O High O

• Since: Oct 18, 2007
    How long was it wet?

If it is moldy, you probably don't want to smoke it... How long was it out of the washer before you dried it?
    1 people like this.
  5. tanman636 tanman636

• Since: Jul 19, 2008
    Just dry it and smell it to see if it smells weird and if it doesnt then just smoke that $hit :)
    1 people like this.
  6. oddblonde7 oddblonde7

blarg

I put the load in the dryer as soon as i got home, but sitting in the washer for 20 hours or so didnt help im sure. It doesnt smell terrible, just less potent and wet, its dark but i think i will dry it out somehow and toke it. worth a shot i guess. thanks to my fellow potheads for you help.

if anyone has suggestions as to how i should dry it out, other wise i'll stick a paper towel in the bag or something. off i go!
  7. _Jay _Jay

• Since: Jul 22, 2008
    Try a hairdryer on a paper towel or something, then toke it up!
    1 people like this.
  8. The Blazemaster The Blazemaster

• Since:
    Your best bet will be to dry it, if as its drying, you notice mold growing on it, then it is not smokeable and your precious buds have turned into a nifty little science experiment...
    1 people like this.
  9. cj117 cj117

• Surfer Monkey
    • Since: Oct 28, 2007
    lol did you use soap when you washed your clothes? think that could add some chemicals you might not want to inhale?
    1 people like this.
  10. _Jay _Jay

• Since: Jul 22, 2008
    Good thinking... yeah I really dont think smoking laundry detergent is a good idea :/
    1 people like this.
  11. oddblonde7 oddblonde7

ah. well i will dry it out anyway and see how it looks. the holes in the bag are small so im thinking its mostly wet from humidity in the dryer and melted it. and yes i did use soap. but it doesnt smell soapy. ah well i will dry it out and try a small small hit to see how it tastes. im sure i'll notice if my green has turned "mountain fresh" after one hit.