Stoner questions

Discussion in 'Places and People' started by TrainReq, Mar 14, 2009.

1. TrainReq TrainReq

• Since: Aug 27, 2008
    So I have been smoking since I was 15 (i am 19 now) , and I have been staying high for about a month or so, but I still am a noobie stoner cause the only people I smoke with are noobie stoners that only smoke every now and then or that don't know anything about weed, i haven't really found a real pothead circle yet.

Anyways, I have some questions.

1. Does weed cause any permanent damage or any damage at all (even if it is temporary).

The reason why I ask this is because I smoked 2 blunts, and took about 6 hits off a 2 gallon gravity bong. I got really high, but after I came down I feel like my brain got dumber, but then again, i could of just got tired and lazy off of smoking that much.

2. Also, I want to clean up but when I try to go to sleep while not on weed it is really hard for me to, what should I do.

3. Also, the person who I am staying with is kind of dumb (lol) , and he is kind of a pot fiend but he wants to clean up completely , but I just want to just cut back, not completely stop, what would be the best way to convince him to keep smoking it. Cause seeing I am staying with him, if he stops I have to stop.
  2. upinacloud upinacloud

• Since: Mar 13, 2009
    Uhhm, im kinda stoned but i try my best to help ya out, 1. smoking a lotta weed has side affects, thats just how it is, some are bomb, some suck somethin awful, but a primary negative side-affect is loss/damage of brain cells, i think most people know that... 2. I can't really help out on cuttin back questions cuz i dont really wanna cut back, but if you really like weed you mite as well smoke, maybe you just smoke before you go to bed? 3. Tell him to not quit, or let u smoke, cuz that'd blow for u.
  3. l No l FeaR l l No l FeaR l

• Since: Mar 11, 2009
    I don't know if smoking weed kills/damages brain cells. I think it just temporarily puts them in a neutral state when you're high. When I'm high sure I feel like an idiot cause I can't think straight and forget everything, and usually even if I'm not high, it may take like an extra day or two to get my full "brain power" back to where I can think perfectly clear. I still have the same intelligence level now as I did before I started smoking.
  4. TheMeatball TheMeatball

• Since: Sep 27, 2008
    This is wrong in a lot of ways. He made a decision, why would you want to "convince" him to change that just so you can get high? That's really close-minded, childish and selfish.
    1 people like this.
  5. SleepyJohn SleepyJohn

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    1 Yes.
    2 Exorcise,walk run, lift boxes.
    3 stay away from reformers,or stay,and,Help each other stop.
    Ya can't have anything every way. Physical exercise requires sleep. You can't help those, who can't help[ themselves alone.
  6. Plainsman1963 Plainsman1963

• Since: Jul 19, 2002
    Cannabis does not cause brain damage.

If your roommate wants to quit, you should respect his decision. Smoke in the privacy of your room or away from the house or move out and get your own place so you can make your own decisions.