Stress Weed

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by MJane, Mar 20, 2002.

1. MJane MJane

• Since: Jul 9, 2001
    What exactly IS this?! I've heard people talk about stress weed before, but have no clue what they mean.
  2. StonedBrad StonedBrad

• Since: Dec 12, 2001
    Shouldn't this be in the Glossary forum? Just thought I'd point that out.

As for the term...erm...I've heard it, but I have no idea what it is. Sorry, I'm no help. Actually, I'd like to know what it is too...I'm curious about it now...anyone?? :confused:
  3. Shaman Shaman

• Seasoned Activist
    • Since: Mar 21, 2001
    Probably weed you smoke when you're stressed out?
    Hmmm but for me that's ANY weed...
  4. gatorgrower gatorgrower

• Since: Sep 1, 2001
    i stress when i occasiionally don't have weed then i get some and smoke lots of it is this stress weed?:p
  5. TheCleric TheCleric

• Novice Healer
    • Since: Oct 9, 2000
    Thread Moved - Glossary of Terms

*shrugs* i have never heard of that before but brads right on this one.

:devil:Cleric:devil:
  6. easy_rider19 easy_rider19

• Since:
    stress weed = marijuana with lots of stems, seeds, sticks. a no stress sack will contain none of these, so stress weed is basically the ****tiest of the ****ty
  7. burnt311 burnt311

• Since: Mar 22, 2002
    stress is cheap

Over here, its usually either chronic or stress...............i like my chronic, but if im desperate and broke, i will buy a 1/4 of stress for like 20 bucks...........chronic is waayy better tho......
  8. FieldsOfGreen FieldsOfGreen

• Since: Jan 19, 2002
    Yes, like said before stress is just weed with stems, seeds, and all the **** U don't need.
  9. midgetgothigh midgetgothigh

• Since: May 25, 2005
    well for all you out there stress is way lower than any other weed you get and it is mostly legal. not containing Thc if you are over 18 where i am u can buy it at a smoke shop by me. And its just really a stress reliever that you smoke like cigarettes. some people smoke cigarettes to get rid of stress. stress weed will not get you high. and also when it is smoked it burns really really hot and burns your mouth and most of all tastes ****ty as hell and is not worth your money.
  10. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004

I have no clue as to what in the hell you are talking about! Stress weed is bascially schwag....low quality, but not free from THC and certainly not any more legal than any other type of cannabis product. Even hemp, which has incredibly low amounts of of THC is still illegal to possess, grow, or distribute. There is no "legal" cannabis products available in the US unless its for medical use. You can't buy "stress" weed in headshops. Stress weed is just low quality marijuana, not a "smokable stress reliever" as you claim. Please, educate yourself about a topic at least minimally before claiming you know everything about it, as the info you provided couldn't be further from accurate.
    7 people like this.
  11. imported_Soul Rebel imported_Soul Rebel

• Since: Dec 6, 2004
    I'm not positive, but I think he might be talking about the "legal buds" that do nothing for you.
  12. midgetgothigh midgetgothigh

no im talking about stress weed. it is legal to have.
  13. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

Sorry dude, but I still have no clue as to what in the heck you are referring to. Like what was said earlier, "stress" is just slang for seedy/stemmy bud.....it is not some sort of "legal" product.....its just low grade weed.
  14. midgetgothigh midgetgothigh

naw its weed that wont get you high. and does not have thc in it.
  15. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

lol...ok...believe what you want. I tried to steer you in the right direction, but you seem set on your ideas, so I'll leave it at that
  16. freemaryjane freemaryjane

• Since: Jun 10, 2005
    well. i know what stressin weed is. and thats a more of older tech. peps used in cultivation. long to story short dont stress your growin weed. and theres what you call legal bud but its not mj.
  17. midgetgothigh midgetgothigh

google stress weed and see wat u get. i bet you im right
  18. freemaryjane freemaryjane

• Since: Jun 10, 2005
    i googled and found nothin. what i think your talkin about isnt really mj. and ive read older books about peps stressin there mj. so i know what stressin your weed is.
  19. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

yeah, midgit, why don't YOU google it, and then bring some proof back? I too googled it and still have no idea what you were referrring to
  20. BongMan420 BongMan420

• Since: Nov 2, 2004
    stress weed is a slang term for garbage weed.

wizard smoke is a slang term for legal 'buds' (plants that look like pot but aren't- can't believe people buy the **** :Puker: )

Somewhere along the way people from this guy's area began calling wizard smoke- stress weed or something. Might have heard it from a friend and misunderstood or something... :confused:

Anyway stress weed is not slang for legal buds. It's slang for ****ty illegal buds that shouldn't even be refered to as marijuana because it's a disgrace. :mad:

Although sometimes when people get ripped off using fake weed... You would call it stress weed then- it would be a stress sack... That's where they are getting mixed up. But it doesn't mean to relieve stress it's because you ARE stressed over the bag. That's all-

Go to an urban dictionary site or something...

Here's a link to answer the question without google: stress sack