Subbing for Females

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by RockyRocket, Jun 28, 2012.

1. RockyRocket RockyRocket

• Since: Jun 16, 2012
    I'm posting this thread because after researching how to sub urine for a test, I realized I was not able or comfortable with some of the options out there. So I figured I'd post this to help any girls like me out there and let you know how I successfully subbed urine.

Here are the common methods I've read and why I didn't do it:

1. Hide the substitute in your bra. The truth is, I have small boobs. So when I tried to put it under my boob in my bra, you could clearly see it and stuffing the bra didn't make it any less noticeable.

2. Hide it inside your vag. Okay, there are two reasons I wasn't doing this one, it didn't seem sterile to me and sounded quite uncomfortable. I saw this proposed two ways, either with a condom or with a container you could fit inside of you. I'm an overthinker so I decided the condom route wouldn't be good because it could get messy and I'm really clumsy and the container inside was just a sterile issue for me personally. If you've succeeded in doing it this way, awesome! I'm not knocking it. It's just not something I've tried or am willing to try. But I've read some great success stories.

So what did I do?

Okay, the first time I ever subbed was a year ago (May 2011). It was quite the scary experience because I had smoked a week prior and was unaware my work would be giving random drug tests. (It was told to us in orientation they would but they didn't actually start regularly randomly drug testing us until a year and a half after working there.) The HR department gave me an hour to take the test and I was unprepared. Luckily, I had a coworker who had some synthetic urine so I was able to use that. As we went through the options of where to place it, I ended up placing it on my ankle. I used a oversized sock to make it stay in place and had the heating pad rubberbanded to it. My pants flared at the bottom so it wasn't noticeable or bulging. I wasn't searched or anything. It worked! I passed my drug test. (Side note, the lab was QUEST if you were wondering.)

Today, I went in for a pre-employment drug test for Target. I used Quick Fix. This Target uses Lab Corps. What I did today was different. I placed the sub in my underwear like you would a pad. (I actually wore two pieces of underwear, the first one being normal panties and the second being tight boyshorts to secure it in place.) I ended up wearing a dress (but this will also work with skirts as I tried this method on them.) I chose a dress because I thought I would look less conspicuous as my ankles and everything would be showing. Do not wear anything form fitting. I tried this with a pencil skirt and you could see a bit of a bulge. Wear a dress/skirt that is loose. Anyways, I was able to take the test just fine. I heated up the syn urine and kept the heating pad on it until I got there. It was at a hundred degrees. While I was waiting to take my test I did sit on a very cold seat, so by the time I took my test the temp had dropped to about 94 (which as we know is still valid.) This is just something to keep in mind. I don't know if I passed, I will update if I do, but I was able to successfully sneak it in, which was the point of this thread.

If you have any other methods for females that you'd like to share, please do!
  2. RockyRocket RockyRocket

• Since: Jun 16, 2012
    For anyone wondering, I did pass using Quick Fix Canada Batch-P12GG-11!
  3. Monstergirl Monstergirl

• Since: Dec 10, 2011
    Thanks for posting this! There is not alot of easy to find info for women trying to sub and sneak in clean pee for testing.

I did this last week for PROBATION :bawl::nono: I was so nervous, but looking back now it was really easy. Much less stressful than worrying if I got my dilution right, if the detox/masking/miracle drink is going to work, and a HELL of alot less painful that quitting smoking and actually getting clean.

As a female I was super jealous of products fake dick products they make for guys to help them pass. I realize that measures that drastic aren't really that nessesary if its for a job where you know you will get privacy but if you are on probation there is always the fear that someone will watch you pee, or at least monitor you very closely. What is a girl to do? Keeping it inside your vag seems like a great idea, but if you actually try it you fill find its pretty difficult to impossible to do. If you don't trust me and think you can just practice a few times at home. Unless you have a magical vag designed for storage(congrats if you do) , the bottle or condom or whatever you have the clean pee in will fall out, for come flying out of you as soon as you sit down. This is dangerous because you can't make noise or risk spilling or dropping it on the floor. Ladies practice the whole act at home you will see what I mean.

I got clean urine from a close friend with a small child. She told him she needed his pee to take to the DR and he peed in the cup right away and she gave it to me. I stored it in my fridge over night and warmed it buy placing it in hot water. I tested them temp and got it up to around 100, I found the tightest underwear I owned and stuck a Tylenol Precise Heat Patch for pain to the inside like a pad or pantie liner (i did this not only to keep the bottle warm, but I thought that if someone watched me or if somehow I got checked or something it would just look like a pantie liner and scare someone away because they would assume I was on my period)and then tucked the bottle between my butt cheeks right up near my asshole, rather than my vag area. Here is why. I found from practice that if someone ended up watching me very closely with it in that area I was still able to sit down on take off my clothes like a normal person and pee without having a bottle pop out. With very little practice you can master the art of how to open the bottle let the clean pee drop in the cup while actually peeing and if you are brave you could do this while being watched or just give up and put your own pee in the cup. If you are on probation getting caught cheating would be alot worse than failing in most situations. I wore an pair of panties on top of the tight ones to help insulate to to help cover any possible lumps.

For all of my PO meetings I have gone in with clean pee stashed in my butt crack ready for testing if asked. My testing was what they consider random, but you know far enough in advance when your meeting will be which means you might get tested at the meeting so be ready. They don't randomly show up at your house and watch you pee.

At my last meeting the PO asked if I had been drinking alcohol or doing any illegal drugs. I said no and she replied by saying good then you will have no problem passing your random drug test lets to it now. She led me to the test area looked me up and down asked me to empty my pockets and leave my purse on the table outside and to step in the bathroom and fill the cup. It was like a small closet with only a toilet inside. The test area and desk she was standing at was only a few feet away from the door so as soon as I had my piss cup in hand and the bathroom door locked I silently poured in the sample. Actually peed in the toilet and cut off the flow a couple of times in case anyone was listening so it would sound like I was actually pissing in a cup. I only filled the cup a little over the fill line and tucked the rest of the pee back into my storage area in case they asked me to pee again for any reason I would at least have a little clean pee left for a second round. I walked out handed her the cup and watched as she did an instant test on it. It was so exciting to watch all the test strips turn to the proper colors proving my urine was clean. :D
    RockyRocket likes this.
  4. Pallmaller Pallmaller

• Since: Oct 4, 2012
    I'm posting this here because there is a serious lack of info online for female subbing. I've got a pre-employment test in about an hour and I'm going to use Dr. Green's Agent X Synthetic. Whenever I went to the headshop, I pretty much left it up to the girl who sold it to me to pick out and she said that's what they sell the most of. You'd be surprised how many helpful tips and tricks you can get when you go buy synthetic pee in a head shop. The girl who worked there told me to microwave it for 10 seconds at 3 second intervals because in some microwaves, the bottle can melt. I did this and attached the hand warmer.

Now the big question was what to wear and how to conceal the bottle well. After doing a whole lotta Googling, and sticking the bottle in various areas on my body, I determined that hiding in my crotch area or in pants was not an option. Felt too risky, had difficulty concealing it, and didn't want to do it in a skirt or dress at the risk of it falling out. Also, when I was walking with it hidden in my crotch area, I could hear the liquid swishing around and that's just didnt need to be happening. I determined I need somewhere to anchor it where it probably would not swish around, not fall out, and not be visible. I took a black tank and on top of that put on a bra with a wide band in front, and another bra with a smaller band on top of that (for the anchoring), then I put the bottle down in the bras, right in the middle (I'm like a c-cup) with the hand warmer facing outward so it wouldnt burn my skin off, then I put another black tank on top of that one and a buttoned up cardigan over that. Seems like a lot of clothes and a lot of work but you cant see ANYTHING, nor does the bottle have as much movement to make noise. I took the top of the under tank and kind of folded it outside of my boobs so it folds over the bottle. If you look down my shirt, all you can see is black. I'm wearing leggings and flip flops with it. Not exactly my best outfit, but I figured wearing something baggy looks suspicious and would give them cause to search you even if they didnt have to.

I'm not really concerned with the Agent X, but more concerned with the act of sneaking it into the facility and using it properly. I heated it in the micro about 45 minutes ago and attached the hand warmer to it and the thermometer is still reading about 98 degrees so I think im pretty good on that front. I'm not nervous right now, but I'm sure I will be whenever I get there. I have the bottle concealed pretty good, so if the temp stays right and nothing awful happens when I get there, I think I will have a successful experience. I will report back how it went and what my results are when I get them!
  5. Pallmaller Pallmaller

Well that was ridiculously easy!

Luckily the place was pretty busy so if the bottle did make noise I couldn't hear it and neither could they. There was about a 20 minute period between when I got there and when I went to take the test so there was a moment of panic that the temp wouldn't be right. When I got in the restroom I looked at the temp and it read 102 so I poured it out and tried to wait a minute to give it a moment to cool down a little and when I looked at the container it was in, it read a perfect 98 degrees. I ended up using the whole bottle which was way more than what they needed and once she took her sample, she got me to flush the rest. After I watched my currency go down the drain, I watched her check off that my sample was the correct temp and that was it.

I'm pretty confident that the test will come out well, and I'm SO very glad that whole experience is over! This job I'm taking will potentially drug test me at random so I'm going to order more Agent X to keep on me just in case. This time I will be ordering it online though because its about $20 cheaper than what I paid in the head shop. I just sparked a bowl of good to congratulate myself for not fucking it up :)

After reading a million forums of people telling the beginning of their stories and never posting the results, I'll be sure to post when I know I'm in the clear.
  6. Pallmaller Pallmaller

Passed!! With flying colors :)
    schrodie likes this.
  7. Katiedid Katiedid

• Since: Oct 29, 2012
    Thank you so much, ladies! I just failed a test, which I had read this sooner, but still got hired in. From now on I will be randomly tested. I was so stressed but now I feel very confident I can pass. Are all random drug tests "day of random"? I'm worried I'll start carrying fake urine around with me everyday....
  8. subing sandy subing sandy

• Since: Nov 12, 2012
    Oh ladies, are you going to LOVE me! After using this product for months, (probation), I figured it was time to spread the word. Two years ago, when my trouble started, we went on a search for a substitution device for women. As you can guess, 0 results. So my man went to work on the problem. After a year and a half of, "try this", he finally hit pay dirt. He now owns and operates a small internet adult toy store. He sells everything BUT specializes in "golden shower" devices for him and her. The female device is called CUPID. Which stands for Clean Urine Personal Insert Device. They are on sale on eBay, item #261126771922. He also has an infomercial on YouTube. Just search for CUPID or female whizzinator. Now you could accuse me of trying to promote his product. GUILTY. But I'm so darn proud of him, I just can't help myself. And the best part is this thing really WORKS. He even designed a fake tampon to be used during observed tests! You just have to see it for yourself. I'm just putting the word out there. Because I too was doing the whole Google search thing not long ago. But today, I carry CUPID in my purse. Just give me 45 mins., time to reach body temp, and I can pass any urine test. Take a look, Ladies. If you do, you'll see what I'm talking about. With CUPID you will never fear another drug test. Just call me, Subbing Sandy. (P.S. You can thank me later)
  9. schrodie schrodie

• Since: Aug 3, 2008
    Yeah, I know this is an older thread but I wanted to add my experience with being a subbing female.

I've successfully subbed MANY times. I've always had great luck with the Quick Fix in the bra method. I'm very slender and have a small chest. So what I've done is gone to a higher end lingerie shop like Victoria's Secret and bought 2 bras that are one cup size larger than I normally wear. (I bought 2 so that I can have one in the laundry and one to wear-- and they were on sale so it was worth it). I used my usual band size, but went a cup size larger. Thus, if you wear a 36B, you would choose a 36C. Be sure to try it on in the store WITH your bottle so that you get a good fit from the start.

The style is a demi-cup with pushups and an underwire. A demi-cup is a bra that has a lower-cut cup, such as what you'd wear with a lower cut garment. May also be called a half-cup bra... demi means half. Demi-bras do away with much of the fabric in the upper part of the cup, which can contribute to odd bulges.

This is the style of demi that I wear. I am nowhre near this busty, but this image will give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Note that my bras have the cups a bit closer together, but the style is pretty close... (image may be NSFW in some more conservative workplaces, but it's no more revealing than a VS ad) http://thatgirlything.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/demi-bra.jpg

A demi also "supports" your breasts in a way that enhances cleavage. If the bra cup is a little larger than it ought to be for a normally proper fit and especially if you are fuller on the sides than you are on the upper portion of your breasts (that is, your breasts are widely spaced), ithe cups will gap to some degree as the bra brings your breasts closer to center. This gap, as it appears on my body, makes a nice pocket right in the front and center of my body that will accommodate a bottle of Quick Fix or your favorite subbing material. The trick is to use a "flat" bottle, like the QF bottles and tuck it in sideways (make SURE the cap is on good and snug!). A round bottle will stick out more and can ceate an odd bulge. I just warm the QF to temp, slip it in my bra, and let my body keep the QF at testing temp. A padded bra provides insulation and keeps the bottle warm for many hours. I've had the sample stay at testing temp for a full workday and then some, even when the workplace and outside temps were quite chilly.

This method allows me to wear a reasonably "normal" top, such as a slightly loose blouse ot T shirt/polo shirt. I would stay away from very clingy or form-fitting tops, as well as overly baggy tops. A clingy top might "print" too much (to borrow a term from the world of concealed carry), and a baggy top might raise suspicion. Moderation is the key. Don't go too oversized in the cup, as you want the bra to contain the sample. Go too big and the bottle could shift or fall out at a most inopportune time. Go too small and you'll bulge. The bra should fit just snugly enough to comfortably and securely hold the sample. You might get a "uniboob" look, but lots of women get that from a poorly fitted bra anyway, and the staff generally won't say anything.

I have also occasionally used a sport bra to hold my sample in place. However, I'm an avid cyclist and I wear bike shorts or bike pants and a cycling jersey with a sport bra underneath when I ride. So, a sport bra on a cyclist or runner isn't going to cause anyone to blink twice. Cycling jerseys are slightly roomy for freedom of movement and ventilation, but not billowy, so printing isn't much of an issue. Still, if I test while wearing cycling clothes, I choose a jersey with a bold or busy design rather than a solid color. The design distracts the eye and hides some accidental bulges that might pop up. Of course, one gets pretty warm during a long, fast ride especially in the hot summers that we have here so it is possible to get a sample a little too warm. That happened to me once. I presented a sample that temped at 103 degrees, but I was able to explain it away as I'd ridden 15 miles to the test facility on a 104 degree day and was sent straight to the bathroom as soon as I got there. No chance to cool down and I was sweating like a crazy person! I had my helmet and my bike was parked in front so they accepted the hot sample with no more questions.

This has been my experience. You might experiment with different bra styles and makers to find one that works for you. The important thing is to use a flat style of bottle so that it can lay as flush with your body as possible.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I wanted to provide plenty of detail in the hope that it will help someone.

I've had a 100% pass rate. "Your mileage may vary", as they say. :thumbsup: