Sweating it out

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Sombie, Apr 3, 2011.

1. Sombie Sombie

• Since: Jul 15, 2004
    First of all, hello everyone. I haven't posted on here since 04, so surprised that my account was still active and everything. Thanks for maintaining this site for so long.

Okay, so here is the deal, I hadn't smoked in over 3 months, then, one day when I was drinking I did the extremely stupid thing of taking one hit of pot back on Thursday. My test is this Wednesday. If I fail and they decide to kick me out of the program I face up to 170 days in jail (though likely they will only give me 30, I'd still like to avoid it) If I tell them I "relapsed" before the test, they will supposedly be more likely to keep me in the program.

Now, I don't think that will be necessary, as I said I only took one hit (of chronic, which I held in as long as I could, if that matters). To be safe I have been following the Dilution thread method, drinking a lot of water and Pomegranate juice. I will take a home test the day before or of my test.

However, I do have a Sauna at my disposal, I have heard rumors of "Sweating" THC out, though someone else said exercise (and presumably, by extension "sweating") can actually have an undesirable effect.

So, in closing, should I hop in my Sauna, and turn it up to 130 degrees while drinking water/juice? Should I jog beforehand? Will either help?

Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched and couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance for your consideration/advice

EDIT: Oh sorry, I am 6"3 215 pounds, so a pretty slow (but not snail like) metabolism, I do not regularly exercise.
  2. OneHitWhip OneHitWhip

• Since: Feb 4, 2011
    IMO you cannot "sweat out" THC metabolites so you're probably wasting your time in the sauna. I also think that one hit will not cause you to fail especially if you dilute.
  3. Sombie Sombie

• Since: Jul 15, 2004
    Yeah I didn't think I would fail, but decided that with everything I have riding on it I should take as much precaution as possible. Thanks for the reply!