Target's drug test

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by rpgaction, Aug 23, 2007.

1. rpgaction rpgaction

• Since: Mar 18, 2006
    Does anybody here know which type of drug test target uses?
  2. 1tokeovertheline 1tokeovertheline

• Since: Feb 15, 2006
    In NYS they do a piss test. Check out your state at this site.

Search our Database of companies that do drug testing

This may be considered a commercial link so hurry and bookmark it for future references.
  3. pkster8235 pkster8235

• Lazy Dancer
    • Since: Jun 27, 2007
    i can't believe all the piss tests that go on. Where I live, the only ones who get piss tested are for jobs like police, military, etc. I've never had to take a drug test.:wow:
  4. 1tokeovertheline 1tokeovertheline

I checked your profile and it says you are 21. Get used to drug tests. If you get a job that pays much more than minimum wage, there is a good chance you will have to take a drug test. That's just the way it is and a lot of places are doing criminal background checks also. The company that I work for will deny employment if you have a DWI also.
    I would rather take a pre-employment piss test instead of a hair test. You can sub for a piss test.:D
    Head over to the Urine Test Forum and check out the substitution sticky.
    Click on drug testing at the top of the page and then on Urine Testing and the Substitution Sticky is right up toward the top.
  5. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    • Since: Jan 13, 2005
    This is life, soon you won't be able to start your car unless you blow into a Breathalyzer
    1 people like this.
  6. pkster8235 pkster8235

• Lazy Dancer
    Well, I do have a job that does not pay minimum wage. It's not just that I haven't ever had to take a drug test, I have never heard of anyone getting one... other than military, police.. Is this an American thing?
    I know that there had been talk about transport workers having to take drug tests in Canada... but other than that, drug testing is legal in Canada, but it has been questioned a lot due to the lack of privacy and concerns for human rights..

At my current job, I had a criminal background check, but no drug test. :shrug:
  7. 1tokeovertheline 1tokeovertheline

Yes, it is quite a common American thing. You know.......the land of the free.;)

I didn't know you were from Canada. I forget that the internet stretches farther than the USA sometimes.:eek:
    M'excuser pour l'erreur mon ami canadien.:)
  8. Jerry G Jerry G

• Since: Apr 14, 2007
    Canada is more civilized than the States in many ways...
  9. pkster8235 pkster8235

• Lazy Dancer
    Haha, no worries :) I don't speak a bit of french though!! lol
  10. Push4LegalCush Push4LegalCush

• Since: Sep 3, 2007
    I worked for a Target distribution center for just over a year as a mechanic in '04-'05. They use a urine test (for the sole fact that it IS cheaper....and they look for the cheapest way out of everything).

I was going to go on and groan about how Target was the worst company I ever worked for in 17 years........but, I'll let you figure that one out yourself.
  11. Mike C Mike C

• Since: Apr 8, 2007
    another reason not to shop target.
  12. j20 j20

• Since: Aug 28, 2007
    Worse than Wal*Mart?
  13. DankDealer DankDealer

• New Age Krunk
    • Since: Dec 6, 2006
    I worked at target for a year then left and when i came back to work over xmas break i hadda take the drug test again cuz they lost my empolyment info...needless to say i failed that piss test. It was ok tho cuz target fucking sucks as a company to work for, they flat out SUCK
  14. Push4LegalCush Push4LegalCush

• Since: Sep 3, 2007
    From what I was told by others that I worked with there, it's no different than Wal-Mart. Heck, the distribution center is an exact copy of Wal-mart's layout and even uses the exact same equipment.

I like to refer to Target as a "cult" company.
  15. Secs Secs

• Since: Dec 21, 2005
    Target uses a Quest 5 panel, 50ng/mL cutoff with Nitrates check. They require 30mL total for a single specimen.
  16. 1tokeovertheline 1tokeovertheline

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the piss test forum? There is some good info here but it's not related to hair, blood or saliva testing.
  17. grillmeats grillmeats

• No Longer Active
    • Since: Jan 13, 2005
    Pm sec, I lost my power
  18. makeitlegalplease makeitlegalplease

• Since: Nov 2, 2010
    hey what kind of drug test do walmart distribution center give out do u know man, thanks have a good one.