Temperature settings for a Vaporite Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Woodsman54, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Woodsman54 Woodsman54

• Since: Jul 4, 2008
    Just started vaporizing. I bought a Vaporite that has a digital temp readout. What temperature should I be setting it at?
  2. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    Here's a good reference for temps, but I'd be surprised if your display was accurate. Find the high and low points for vapor production and choose a setting in between. Use the display for a reference.

Cannabis Vaporizer Study
  3. dk15 dk15

• Since: Aug 28, 2006
    hey, iv had a vaporite for about 6 months now and experienced no problems other than that the generic whip they give you SUCKS. id highly recommend a simple one-peice whip from gotvape.com as it really improves the quality of hits you get and is easier to clean.

i usually vape small to medium sized (-by small i mean a thin covering over the bottom screen and medium up to about double that) packs at anywhere from 340-360, try that range out and see what you like. if you're vaping alone you can probably go as high as 380 without scorching your herbs and get a pretty fat hit, but i wouldnt recommend temperatures that high when vaping with other people as it can really kill the bowl. larger packs vape well at 350 and lower, depending on the density of your tree. I always tend to slide off the whip and check out how the buds are doing as to not burn them, and stirring them frequently will keep the pack going longer and allow whats been on bottom to come to the top and so on.

Good luck, I can't think of any other advice to give you other than to try out some of those temp. ranges and get a nice whip (heres the one i got which works great - Vapor Whip Ground Glass 18mm @ GOTVAPE.com)