The dreaded Labcorp!

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by TheBuckeye, Feb 6, 2013.

1. TheBuckeye TheBuckeye

• Since: Feb 6, 2013
    Hey,

I'm new here, so hello to all! I'll get straight to the point. I have a pre employment urine, 9-panel drug test at Labcorp. Not worried about the other 8 drugs because I don't use those, I'm a tree smoker. I knew I was entering the job market, so I actually quit smoking on December 1st 2012. Prior to that, I smoked almost daily for 2 years. My stuff was very potent; top of the line. I took some at home tests a week before the real test and I and passed. I'm a 21 year old female, 5'2. 140 lbs. I don't do cardio but I lift weights 3 days a week. I took the real test at Labcorp on February 5th. No sub. No dilution. I thought 60+ days would be enough time. Now I'm regretting not doing a soft dilute. I used the middle of the of the stream btw. I'm concerned bc my roomie had a test at labcorp on the 1st of Feb (she stopped smoking the same day as me, dec 1st) and she just got her results back today. After being 66 days clean, she failed. Labcorp is evil!
    What do you think my chances are? I'll update you guys on the result, I promise :)
  2. Lenny2 Lenny2

• Since: Jan 14, 2012
    Um I hoped you passed. And I wish you'd update us. The abandoned threads are annoying. Anyway 60 days SHOULD be fine however maybe your roommate wasn't being honest with you. Let us know.
  3. TheBuckeye TheBuckeye

• Since: Feb 6, 2013
    I PASSED! I had to wait for my job to tell me and they took forever. I don't know why my roomie failed, different bodies I guess.