The Parachute

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by euphorik, Feb 17, 2009.

1. euphorik euphorik

• Since: Feb 9, 2009
    Hey ya'll, euphorik here with another exciting homemade device. This weeks project was the parachute, otherwise known as the non-water-gravity-bong.

And today's special herb: Super Silver Haze

[IMG]

The chute is a newspaper plastic bag (long and not too wide). The bottle is a vitamin water bottle (good plastic for bongs). I used a ratchet for the bowl with a screen (you need one so it doesn't burn the bag if it pulls through).

[IMG]

The bag fully extended, if pulled slowly you can get fatter hits than most bongs with a parachute. It's also a very intense but somehow chill high.

If anyone needs directions on how to make one of these, I'll be glad to create a guide.
    1 people like this.
  2. Darkflan Darkflan

• Since: Oct 11, 2005
    Nice parachute man. The key is taping it nice and good on the outside of the bottle.I used to find these laying all over the grounds around my school. But yes very useful on the go, just very dry.

Just a question, do you make homemade pieces for fun, or because you live in an area where you cant obtain a glass piece or other paraphernalia. Or maybe you do have a glass piece. Just wondering because if I had some super silver haze I don't think I'd like to use a parachute :p
  3. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

• Since: Aug 25, 2008
    hah man thats sick, i can tell im gonna end up trying this idea out. Do you just make a normal gravity bong but cut off the bottom, tape your bag on and instead of water pulling air through you pull the bag and it pulls air?
  4. rich420 rich420

• Since: Oct 4, 2006
    Good post. :thumb:

We call them "a lung" around here. I use to always store one in my room, but I like a water gravity bong better.
  5. euphorik euphorik

I have a glass bong, a glass tripple peculating bubbler, a pipe, and a baseball bat.. but honestly, home made pieces hit me harder than anything I've bought.

This parachute hits me harder than any of my pieces besides the bubbler and they're very close.

Have your home made experiences not been so good?

Yup, tape the bag to the inside or outside, make sure you have a good seal by blowing up your bag and holding your hand over the mouth pieces, if it stays filled with air you're good. Than when you go to light the bowl, hold the lighter to the bowl and pull down on the bag, suction takes place, and bam.. hit straight to the dome.
  6. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nice man that sounds good, have you ever tried those home made steam rollers? Roll a joint, take a long paper towel cardboard tube thing (obviously having used all of the paper towel so u just have the cardboard hah) poke a hole, fit in the joint, chew some gum and wrap it around the base of the joint for an air tight seal, cover one end of the paper towel roll with your hand, suck on the other, fill the entire tube with smoke, let go of the end your hand is holding and BAM TONS of smoke shoots into your lungs. the first time i tried it, i got knocked on my ass.
  7. euphorik euphorik

Haha, never made a home made one, buddy of mine had a huge glass one though, some of the largest hits I've ever taken came from that thing.. so yeah, I can see how that would knock you on your ass, haha.
  8. Everlong2019 Everlong2019

Hah yah, and i was using a joint that was made from the other half of (slightly fatter) already half smoked joint, so the weed smelled nasty and it was the biggest hit ive ever had.
  9. nik12937 nik12937

• Since: Aug 19, 2008
    DUDE, Super Silver Haze, my friend is gonna start growing somw of that soon, I acually think he germinated the seeds a few days ago and has roots now. And siiick piece man, I think I might make one to be honest :)

Edit: Actually, I'd appreciate the guide if you have some spare time :) Thanks!