~The price of a vaporizer~

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by Vash, Nov 2, 2009.

1. Vash Vash

• Since: Oct 30, 2009
    I was just wonderin' what the standard or average price of a good vapo' would be. I just recently saw a tiny bit of blood in my mucus spit and really need to switch soon. Anything from cheapest to moderate of quality.
  2. 024 024

• Since: Nov 1, 2009
    lol smoking weed cant make you spit blood. theres 1000 more simple reasons for that.

vaps are very expensive, ur looking at spending $300-600 for a good one with all the accessories. compared to a bong 20-80$ lol.
    1 people like this.
  3. lalaweed lalaweed

• Since: Sep 16, 2009
    I paid 150 bucks for mine. just got the simple one that looks like an electric pencil sharpener. free shipping too- i think the site was vapo warehouse, or something like that. i've had it for like 4 or 5 years and its great.
    1 people like this.
  4. Bodhi1976 Bodhi1976

• Since: Sep 21, 2009
    That's a load of crap! You can get very nice, functional convection vapes on eBay for $130 including some nice free accessories and shipping.
    1 people like this.
  5. 024 024

• Since: Nov 1, 2009
    lol opps i was looking at the good volcano ones :p

Blazed as fuck.:bananaride:
    1 people like this.
  6. emuhhleee emuhhleee

• emtard smash!
    • Since: Oct 13, 2008
    hm, depends on what kind you're looking for. i know the pipe vapes are about 50-90$, then the bigger ones that plug in cost about $300, then the volcanoes can cost about 400-500.

your best bet is to just look around. i wanted to get the vaporgenie i heard it was okay, but it's portable because it doesn't require batteries/electricity. there's another one... i don't remember what it's called but it's battery operated & i've heard it works pretty well.

just do a simple google search for "cheap vaporizers".
    good luck.

EDIT: sometimes, when i wake up in the morning & my room's really dry, my nose gets bloody & i cough up blood. i highly doubt it's from smoking weed. you should buy a air humidifier from walmart. you can get a pretty good one for about 30 bucks.
    1 people like this.
  7. Zeroxtreem Zeroxtreem

• News *****
    • Since: Apr 6, 2009
    $140 on vapeworld.com gets you Da Buddha and a decent grinder.

:cool: Only vape I've ever owned but by far my favorite piece of equipment over all my bongs/bowls/whatever
    1 people like this.
  8. 5drive 5drive

• Slacker
    • Since: Jul 31, 2006
    The Vapor Genie and Vaporstar are only $55 delivered. The Magic Flight Launch Box is just under $90, and quite a few excellent electric models are around $150. I'd have to go with 7th Floor's DBV for a great buy in a whip vape.
    1 people like this.
  9. Zeroxtreem Zeroxtreem

• News *****
    • Since: Apr 6, 2009

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :toocool:
    1 people like this.
  10. strutinshizz strutinshizz

• Since: Oct 21, 2009
    i made my own vape :p i got one of those testubes but with a round bottom, got a big enough cork for the top and got some glass tubes things (the ones u can bend i dunno what theyre called) and made a nice long trip for the smoke to cool it down...
    works fine except u have to use a lighter but iv ur like me i prefer to spend that money on weed xP