Tips on how to smoke hash?

Discussion in 'Homemade Paraphernalia' started by ioannis2, Mar 24, 2009.

1. ioannis2 ioannis2

• Since: Mar 15, 2009
    Hi, what ways do you smoke hash? I'm looking for something new and fun to try. So if you can tell something besides rolling* it with weed or tobacco.(It can involve tobacco, i dont mind)and beside bottle tokes. Thanks for anyone who helps me figure out a new way to get high.
    ~Peace
  2. negaDuck negaDuck

• straight rollin'
    • Since: Dec 15, 2005
    first answer is always: bake it.

Brings out some creativity on your part and there are endless ways of infusing hash into edibles. Endless. Plus, I think that it gets you on more of a hands on level with herb/hash. You use it for what YOU want, not bowing to convention and just standing next to it while it's on fire.

Other uses? Stick it in an envelope and mail it to Santa Claus. roll it into a ball and plug it (shove it up your ass). melt it down into some hash laced milk and mix that with your coffee.

I could go on...:D

Best bet would be reading around this site further. Use a search for hash and see how others have done it. that's one of tha most valuable things about this site...you get to learn not just from other people, but their archives of past experiences
    3 people like this.
  3. Tokmyo Tokmyo

• Since: Feb 25, 2009
    Smoke it in a bowl, you'll get really fucked.
  4. ctwalrus ctwalrus

• Since: Jun 21, 2008
    you need a hash bowl like the bowls that illadelph makes with the intake wholes on the sides instead of the bottom

they make "hash pipes" just for that
  5. Tokmyo Tokmyo

• Since: Feb 25, 2009
    oh really I didn't know that. A few months ago I bought a gram of hash and smoked it in my regular bowl and it seemed to work just fine.
  6. ctwalrus ctwalrus

• Since: Jun 21, 2008
    it'll work, but it will melt through and you wont get all of the hash that you could have

they are called concentrate bowls meant for tobacco concentrate
  7. Canta Canta

• Since: Oct 1, 2007
    Only extremely good hash will melt, normal hash's will work fine in a normal bowl. Illadelph's bowls are intended for oils or liquid smokes.

Try this:

1 people like this.
  8. SleepyJohn SleepyJohn

• Since: Jan 15, 2009
    There is always the Old:chasing the dragon. A Small bit, on the end of a pin, it's lighted gently, then flame blown out(right away) then Hose-up the One(1) little smoke tip, in to mouth or nose. Chasing The Dragon, was an old standby, for opium, and hash.
    It is also good Vaporized. Crushed, laid on a small layer of marijuana,and Vaped!
  9. Zebra Zebra

• Since: Mar 27, 2009
    I've seen someone turn an apple into a smoking pipe. Cut a hole in the side, then cut one on top so the burning joint smoke goes out the top, and then once you're done smoking it you can eat the apple when you get the munchies.
  10. bhoward bhoward

• Since: Mar 28, 2009
    hot knifing is pretty fun