toking linked to vaginal pain?

Discussion in 'Surveys, Polls and Questions' started by green, Aug 18, 2010.

1. green green

• Since: Jul 12, 2010
    hey, realize its been a while since I've posted (not that any of you may or may not care...bad break up with the bf-naturally he took back his stuff incl his computer)

anyhew, my bff in the world gets a tingling pain when she smokes.... anyone out there know why this might be happening?
  2. jakspar0w jakspar0w

• Tak!
    • Since: Feb 9, 2009
    does her giney tickle? I've never had that happen. ever. but then again no vaginas are made equal..
    In fact, when I get cramps, smoking weed takes a lot of the pain away down there...if ya know what I mean ;)
  3. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    Could it relate to dryness? I know that marijuana dries out all of your mucus membranes, which is the cause of cottonmouth, sore eyes, and stuffy nose.
    1 people like this.
  4. Le0n Le0n

• Since: Feb 17, 2010
    I reccomend seeking professional advice.
    1 people like this.
  5. zappy zappy

• Pondering Primate
    • Since: Aug 26, 2009
    I certainly don't know of any females experiencing this... but I think Buzzby hit the nail on the head. Perhaps her mucous membranes are particularly sensitive to the drying affects of cannabis? The vagina is particularly dense with mucosal membranes, so it's easy to imagine how this area can be so sensitive. Keeping well hydrated would certainly help. Are these symptoms only present when smoking cannabis? Are these symptoms accompanied by dryness? If so, then I wouldn't think there's much to worry about. If it really worries her though, and if the symptoms begin to persist when not smoking cannabis, seeing a doctor would be a very good idea. Regular check-ups are something everyone should be doing anyway if you ask me.
  6. Le0n Le0n

• Since: Feb 17, 2010
    Speculation on this would be futile without some professional sway. I honestly have not heard of this ever before from any female smokers, and thus being slightly abnormal, warrents a check-up... Just my opinion...

Any opinion I give on the condition would be useless and more or less incorrect...