Toxin Wash

Discussion in 'Blood, Hair & Saliva Testing' started by OccasionalUser, Sep 3, 2007.

1. OccasionalUser OccasionalUser

• Since: Sep 3, 2007
    I am currently looking for a new job and most major cos. in this area hair test. I am a VERY occasional smoker---maybe 2-3 tokes every other week. I have fine, blonde, fairly thin hair. I'm about to buy the Toxin Wash as I've read it's the best available. Do you think I have anything to worry about if I'm a good girl from now on? Which sucks since I've got a beach vacation next weekend, but even when partying a few tokes is all I need. (Retired hippie, can't handle it like I used to.)

Thanks for all advice, really.:confused:
  2. Jerry G Jerry G

• Since: Apr 14, 2007
    I'm not sure where you you learned TW was the best. I like it, but I think using any shampoo alone is rolling the dice. If I were you, I'd do some mac treatments(your type of hair responds well, followed by TW(preceded by a baking soda paste instead of vinegar) and Zydot on the day of the test. If you can afford a self test, I would do so.

Sec or Grillmeats, please give this post it's own thread, I bet she comes back for more help.
  3. Atomic Hemorrhoid Atomic Hemorrhoid

• Since: Sep 18, 2007
    In case anybody runs across it, beware of the following we-only-want-to-help-for-the-sake-of-all-mankind site. needless to say, i decided not to part with my $70.00 after finding this out.

The web site: "pass a hair drug test dot com" (cant direct link due to forum guidelines) is a BogusBrother MarketingMummy for the toxinwash dot com site. I was impressed by all its scientific data, but a quick check with WHOIS reveals suspicious ScamSister registration details. so unfortunately, its full of DubiousData, possibly completely fabricated...

Maybe the stuff is the best thats out there (which may not be saying much), but dont get too confident based on the examples given on that site: it might help, but here's a toxin wash failure story:

---
    Domain Name: TOXINWASH.COM
    Registered through: Mad Dog
    DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States
    Created on: 26-Apr-06
    Expires on: 26-Apr-08
    Last Updated on: 09-May-06
    ---
    Domain Name: PASSAHAIRDRUGTEST.COM
    Registered through: Mad Dog
    DomainsByProxy.com 15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353 Scottsdale, Arizona 85260 United States
    Created on: 23-Jun-06
    Expires on: 23-Jun-08
    Last Updated on: 23-Jun-06
  4. Jerry G Jerry G

• Since: Apr 14, 2007
    I have tested Toxin Wash and Zydot. They both cut my levels by about 50%. But using neither alone did I pass. I also failed using the Mac Treatment(there is a website that charges 30 bucks for that formula). I was a 30 year chronic user.

For lighter users, they may work alone. I think they both complement the Mac treatment.

But, for heavy users, I think that bleach and redye X2 is the way to go.
  5. Atomic Hemorrhoid Atomic Hemorrhoid

• Since: Sep 18, 2007
    Thanks Jer,

After reading these threads, I considered bleaching but decided not to. I have never tried bleaching my hair, so im afraid i'd end up with jet white and wouldnt be able to simply color it back to normal since its dishwater blond. however i did try tide with colorsafe bleach in my Mac regimen (and im not sure if peroxide vs chlorine matters), and hopefully my hair is thin and light enough and since im only a 3 per week single toker i hope it will not have persisted through my carpet bombing regimen. i guess all those folks who bleach their hair have an advantage there when it comes to this kind of problem since its seems to be regarded as the best course of action.

i never did find that website selling the mac formula, i fact the oldest reference i could find to Mac was from a 2003 posting in this here forum, the name for 'Mac' method seems to have sprung from the poster's handle: "MacCuj0". is that all there is to mac? it seems like a sort of educated whim that happened to work for someone then grew into internet legend.

Were you able determine any percentage reduction for your Mac regimen?

im assuming the 50% came from either Zydot or TW alone, so that using both in succession could do better than 50%...

50% sounds good. Was that by following instructions or a modfied regimen? I imagine repeating the proceedure with either of them should keep reducing it in a similar progression. I wish I could have found some zydot or tw, but no shops in my area carried either. so i made do with drugstore items for my own mad regimen and Mac variant ad-nauseum in attempt to whittle away at the intercortexial debris.
  6. PokerToker PokerToker

• Since: Jun 18, 2007
    Again I must stress that I am a newbie here. I would not trust a single shampoo/product alone. You useage equals a minimum of 12 times in a 90 day period/ max of 18 times during the 90 day period. I've read on here from the posters I trust the most that 3 "experiences" in 90 days will probably net a positive THC test. I would suggest MAC treatments and I would even consider a bleach and re-dye. I tend to be on the radical or extreme end of things because I would rather be safe than sorry.

My hairdresser told me that if she bleached the same hair twice it would probably break off. I told her I would rather have a job than hair. :)
  7. Blueskiesalways Blueskiesalways

• Since: Sep 17, 2010
    Passed Hair test

Just like to add my story, I am not a big user of much, but now and then I do like to party. I had to have my hair test beginning of september and had last partyed in beginning of July, it was for courts as my ex was applying for residence. I rinsed in apple cider vinegar twice left on for ten mins, bleached, dyed, used a coal tar shampoo, and toxin wash as per instructions the day before my test was due. I cant say for sure what is was as I had read so many reviews on this stuff, I actually filed the receipt so i could get my money back, but it worked, brilliant. I hope this gives some faith to those who need it.
  8. pissed-off pissed-off

• Since: Jan 23, 2012
    Waste of F*cking Money

Im a 19 yr old female. 5'2", with short very fine blond hair. I smoked quite a bit for months but had a few months clean. then smoked practically daily from Christmas to New Years. Did ecstacy a few times as well. Got a call on the Jan 3rd offering me a job. wanted to schedule the hair drug test right away. I had 12 days to prepare. I spent over 200 dollars on shit for my hair. I tried the Maccujo Method with Paul Mitchell shampoo 3, vinegar, clean and clear astringent, and tide liquid detergent. I used that method daily. I spent 45 dollars on the Folli-Kleen (shit) intense hair cleaner and used that alongside Toxin wash that i used for 3 days straight before the test. washing 4 times directly in a row, every six hours. Shit burned the skin off my neck. Fucking pissed. all that and didnt pass. Dont waste your money.
  9. passedit! passedit!

• Since: Mar 3, 2012
    I have been on these forums non stop the past few weeks and eventually ordered toxin wash. I have been a heavy smoker for 10 years straight...never quit once...smoked 3-10 times daily! I have been at my AWESOME job for 6 months and none of the other ladies got hair tested so i figured i was ok...i can fake a pee test! Well the time came and when they told me to go the email said my drug TESTS were scheduled...so i freaked and overnighted some toxin wash to my house...it wasnt cheap at all but i figured if it saved my job it was worth it. YESTERDAY i got an email telling me i had PASSED my test! So i am now employed by an awesome company that i LOVE working for because Toxin wash is awesome! I followed the directions to a tee. Washed hair 7 times with coal tar shampoo, put vinegar in my hair for 5 mins then scrubbed and scrubbed twice for ten mins each with the toxin wash the morning of my test. Bought a new brush and hairties (my hair was SUPER DRY) waited for my hair to dry and threw it in a ponytail. I have dark shoulder length hair and read reviews about dark long hair being the hardest to detox...but for a smoker it can be done...i am proof of that! I am thinking the people who fail probably had more then just thc in there system...just a theory though!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE THAT HAS TO GO THRU THIS...IT WAS HELL...FELT LIKE A TWO WEEK PANIC ATTACK! BUT KNOW THAT IT CAN BE DONE...HOPE THIS HELPS SOMEONE :)