Tricks for getting higher with your weed

Discussion in 'Strains and Definitions' started by TYSM, Jul 5, 2009.

1. TYSM TYSM

• Since: Apr 3, 2009
    Post your tips and tricks for getting more stoned on what you got, a little may go alot. I dunno bout you guys, but im dry.

For starters:
    If you have a glass pipe and its pretty rezzed up, you can usually get another hit or two by lighting up the choke hole. Burn the rezz built up in there.

How about burning your vaporized weed?

If your lungs get too irritated from the heat/chemicals from a big hoot and you end up coughing out your hard work, try taking small breaks breathing in normal air to cool it down and take a larger inhale. IT dilutes it a bit but oh well.

Joints are convenient but wasteful, usually best to share with a friend.
  2. Lpwn_Ranger Lpwn_Ranger

• Since: Apr 5, 2008
    When I was in high school we used to exhale the smoke into bags and breathe in the bag until it was clear. Probably not too good for you though.
  3. TheMeatball TheMeatball

• Since: Sep 27, 2008
    That's terrible for you, and won't get you any higher. You get all the THC you're going to get out of a hit after 3-4 seconds. Anything else is just putting shit into your lungs.
    2 people like this.
  4. VaBeachSlim VaBeachSlim

• Since: Jun 26, 2009
    I have a good one that doesn't deal with any crazy ideas. Smoke in a new place. I wouldn't necessarily say you get higher, but in my experience you get a different kind of high. Rather than sitting around your apartment or wherever you normally smoke. Try going for a walk or find a sweet smoke spot somewhere.
    4 people like this.
  5. Echo-eepy Echo-eepy

• Since: May 18, 2009
    go on an adventure with something to look forward to and take a funny friend that you like,
    plenty of times me and my friends have forgoten to smoke all the weed we intended to because we were having to much fun :p
  6. TYSM TYSM

• Since: Apr 3, 2009
    ...which gets you higher haha!

I thought of another one:

I found the best way to collect all your THC crystal from your bud buster is to brush off all the chambers with an old toothbrush. By using a ziploc bag as a glove pick up your bud buster section with it inside the bag and brush all the THC into the bag and collect in the corner. Good way to clean the buster.

I know this sounds really pathetic but I assure you I am resorting to these measures because I cant find any dope to buy right now. :(
    1 people like this.
  7. Plaidheart Plaidheart

• Since: Dec 20, 2008
    ok

What I used to do is save all my stems for months, crunch them up and put them in a ziplock. Cut a very tiny hole in the corner and shake the bag until the shake fell out lol
    Combine with Sleepytime tea till baked :D
  8. nikk nikk

• Since: May 10, 2009
    Not smoking for a week will get you higher with your weed
  9. Buzzby Buzzby

• Buddhist Curmudgeon
    • Since: Aug 27, 2004
    1. Use a vape.

Vapes stretch out my stash 2:1. If I vaped the same amount I'd smoke, I'd get twice as high.

2. Smoke less and smoke less frequently.

Before a week's break, I could vape KB all night and not get very high. After a week's break, I was stoned paralyzed by half a joint of Mexican regs. Tolerance is what keeps you from getting high on tiny amounts of very ordinary weed.
    2 people like this.
  10. metal_head metal_head

• Since: Jul 6, 2009
    A stripper taught me a trick back in the day. We had a little pinch of some BC for the two of us. We got a 32oz gatoraide bottle, cut a small, finger-sized hole at the bottom and placed a ceiling fan chain clip in a hole we put in the lid. We put the BC in the bowl in the lid, filled the bottle full of water, screwed the cap on, lit the bowl and released the finger over the water hole at the bottom, allowing it to drain. The we puffed all of the smoke in. It wasn't bad.

I've found a pinch hitter to be the best "all-around" for conservation, and hiding it at work.:)
  11. Lpwn_Ranger Lpwn_Ranger

• Since: Apr 5, 2008
    Sounds like an improvised gravity bong.
    That was how I smoked salvia for the first time, but that's another story for another website's forum.
  12. ttrb420 ttrb420

• Since: Apr 21, 2009
    When your passing a blunt around, play Chicago. Take a hit, hold it in and pass, then exhale when the blunt goes around the rotation and back to you. I usually do this when im low on weed and it seems to get you a bit higher.
    1 people like this.
  13. Lost in thought Lost in thought

• Since: Jul 5, 2009
    [IMG]
    Smoke with yoda.:D
  14. Moonajuana Moonajuana

• Since: Jul 22, 2008
    yea this works really well or u can bump it up a notch and just keep holding ur breath as it goes around taking a hit and exhaling when u cant hold it in anymore
  15. troublemaker420 troublemaker420

• Since: Mar 2, 2004
    No, IT DOES NOT...it simply gives tars and other particulate matter more opprotunity to attach themsaelves to your lungs, which reduces lung capacity and can potentially lead top other problems. it does NOTHING to get you higher, its simply EXTERMELY silly to do. it has zero beenfit and obvious dangers. Why would you do something potentially harmful, when you get absolutely NO benefit from it? It just doesn't make sense
    1 people like this.
  16. backformore543 backformore543

• Since: Jul 1, 2009
    Ah

I got you on this one. You got to ghost it. That makes you inhale all the smoke at once at a fast past, thus making you more irritable to getting high. Works for me so I'm positive it should work for you.:D
  17. KrazyChild KrazyChild

• Since: Jul 8, 2009
    Smoking a Bowl/Joint/Blunt with Resin mixed into it will get you Higher and make your Weed last longer!
  18. xM1DN1GHT T0K3R xM1DN1GHT T0K3R

• Since: May 5, 2009

The speed at which your weed burns does not have anything to do with getting higher off it, as long as it is all burnt all of the THC will have vaporized, but of course the resin will add more THC
  19. Lost in thought Lost in thought

• Since: Jul 5, 2009
    What you say may be true I do not know. I would like to see some evidence though. I've heard both sides of the argument and neither side has any real evidence. I personally smoke my weed through a bong and hold the smoke in sometimes for about 30 seconds or so. I think it gets me higher although this may just be a psychological effect. In either case I would like some evidence outside my own experiences.
  20. BigMac1337 BigMac1337

• Banned
    • Since: Mar 26, 2009

You could even do this with a pipe.

I never knew there was a name for it, and I do it all the time. Def. works, but I'd suggest not doing it with bongs. You will most likely get light headed.
    1 people like this.