ups found package with small amount

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by littleoleme, Dec 10, 2011.

1. littleoleme littleoleme

• Since: Dec 10, 2011
    What does ups do if they find a small amount 1/8 oz in a package. The stupid sender used their debit card to pay for shipping and listed their wife's phone number. They called and left a message that the package had been confiscated. It was shipped ground from CA to WA. I know if it does arrive I should not accept it, but I am very concerned about the shipper getting in trouble. Has this happened to anyone? Was is reported to authorities, and if so what was the penalty?
  2. 1956 1956

• Since: Jul 23, 2008
    It would qualify as interstate transport of drugs. Just depends on if police want to pursue it. Good Luck to friend.

Just curious, was an air or a ground shipment?

UPS x-rays all air shipments, so does FedX.
  3. clint902 clint902

• Since: May 20, 2011
    Hey, that's how I can get even with my ex wife! Just send her a care package using fake name and pay shipping using cash only. She belongs behind bars.
  4. Bud Is good Bud Is good

• Resident non smoker
    • Since: Jul 15, 2009

Send 25 pizzas to her house man..Getting her thrown in jail is super bad karma..
  5. BipolarBunny BipolarBunny

• Since: Oct 20, 2011
    Tell that to my man's baby momma. May his future with their daughter rest in piece.

Edited to add: NO! A huge order of pizzas is worse karma because you fuck everyone from the CEO down to the dishwasher when you make a prank order.

But on the other hand, the delivery driver might piss in her mailbox...
  6. littleoleme littleoleme

• Since: Dec 10, 2011
    shipped ground
  7. clint902 clint902

• Since: May 20, 2011
    I was just thinking out loud when I said that but it's really not a bad idea but I'd want the weed for myself. I don't hate her anymore after all these years but If I'd thought of it back in the 80s when she was dragging me through the courts, I might have done it. By the way, I got everything in the divorce and she got $15 a week for child support and paid her own legal fees. An equitable exchange in my opinion.