UR 35190N 10-50/2000 W/NIT - Will I Pass?

Discussion in 'Urine Testing' started by Trevor21, Apr 9, 2012.

1. Trevor21 Trevor21

• Since: Apr 9, 2012
    First off, I DID read ~10 forum posts about drug screening in addition to looking through other things online, but I kept getting different information so I figured it wouldn't hurt to give my situation and ask if you guys think/know if I'll pass.

I'm a 22 year old, 5'11", 165 lbs., lean male college student. I exercise at least 3-4 times a week, sweating a good amount. I have to take the test before April 24th, but I shouldn't wait until the last few days to take it.

The last time I smoked weed was February 28th (41 days ago), I smoked probably a bowl worth and got pretty high. The last time I smoked before then was 70 days ago, and the last time before then was 100 days ago. I have never done any other drugs.

I do not KNOW if it is a urine test, but the title for the test is: UR Drug Screening 35190N SAP 10-50/2000 W/NIT. I assume that the "UR" means urine. I know that the "10-50" means it tests for ten drugs including THC and that 50 is the 50ng/mL cutoff for a positive.

Will I pass if I take the test this Friday, meaning that the last time I smoked was 45 days before the test? If you're not sure, what percentage chance do you think I have and is there anything I can do over the next few days to improve my chances, like drinking lots of water, eating fatty foods, etc.? I would prefer to not do anything weird like take lots of aspirin or swap urine with someone.
  2. Trevor21 Trevor21

Anyone have any thoughts or were ever in a similar situation? I feel like I have a good chance of passing but this is a very important job and if someone thought it was legitimately possible that I fail I would have to start taking measures to improve my chances ASAP. I am very nervous.
  3. sogood125 sogood125

• Since: Mar 30, 2012
    You will definitely pass.
  4. dinosaur_poop dinosaur_poop

• Since: Apr 10, 2012
    Single use following long periods of being clean is typically cleared within 3 days, and almost always within 7. My advice would be to drink some water before the test, but not to go overboard. I will be absolutely stunned if you fail.

Cheers!
  5. DrugTestDave DrugTestDave

• Since: Sep 1, 2010
    I'd be very surprised to hear you don't pass with your history. Very. But, if you need some peace of mind, simply go grab an at home test from Walgreen's or CVS, etc. and take it with your first urine of the day. That should show you the line you need to see to know for sure you're in the clear. You absolutely don't need it, but good luck :)
  6. Trevor21 Trevor21

Thank you for the replies guys. Dave, I am going to take your advice and buy a couple home testing kits this weekend. Having to spend $40 sucks but it is definitely worth knowing. I've read some nightmare stories online about people who haven't smoked for longer than I haven't and testing above the 50 ng/mL cutoff. I'm definitely hoping that the at-home tests confirm what you guys are saying.

I will re-post here with the results of the home and legit tests. Thanks again for the help guys.
  7. Trevor21 Trevor21

So I bought the Quickscreen Marijuana drug test (http://www.walgreens.com/store/c/qu...983-product?V=G&ext=frgl_Google_Personal_Care). I had a normal diet/liquid intake and took the drug test on Saturday morning at around 10:30 am after a night of very light drinking. The test came up negative. I then went to a clinic and took the legitimate test described about an hour or so after. The woman at the clinic said that I would hear back early this week.

As I mentioned and you guys reiterated, I think I should pass the test but that doesn't stop me from being ridiculously worried about this. I will repost with results once I know. Until then I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the help.
  8. Trevor21 Trevor21

I got the results of the test back this afternoon, and all tests came up negative. Very glad to hear it, although I kind of expected it in the first place. I know it sounds ridiculous but I was extremely nervous.

Thanks for the help.
  9. HelpMeh HelpMeh

• Since: Apr 18, 2012
    I bet you will pass =)